Winter 2012/2013 Anime Season

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Winter 2012/2013 Anime Season

Post by Keropi »

darksuzaku wrote:A so so season for me. My favorite is still by far last season "Shin Sekai Yori".
I keep thinking it's going to end up with some kind of a semi-surprising ending - like "Planet of the Apes". :D
Da Capo 3 -> I have always been a "small fan" of this title so i had to give this one a try. So so for now.
I hope they'll do more than just "play" next time. :^^:

I'm looking forward to seeing the manga storylines of the Railgun anime. I wasn't as happy with the parts the mangaka wrote for the anime's first season.
HigurashiArchives wrote:Hentai Prince looks good too.
I thought Hiro Shimono would have been a natural to play Youto's part, but Yuki Kaji should work fine too.
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

Keropi wrote:
darksuzaku wrote:A so so season for me. My favorite is still by far last season "Shin Sekai Yori".
I keep thinking it's going to end up with some kind of a semi-surprising ending - like "Planet of the Apes". :D
As things are going, it would be very reasonable to expect an ending like that......

Saki as Narrator keeps foretelling cathastrophe after cathastrope on every episode, but we have yet to see it.....

People on animesuki who aparently have read the novel keep saying that this series is one that you can't watch expecting a good or bad ending. Don't know how to take that......
Robber Fly's technology is abnormaly high. They obviously have external influence. Probably a fake minoshiro or something. And surprisingly the humans are not alarmed at all. They must have a lot of faith on their psycokinetic powers. But if those queerats have got a fake minoshiro they know about the humans weak points. I'm starting to fear about what happened to Maria and Mamoru. They seem to be really dead, but i always have this fear of them being held captive by the queerats the same way they did with their queen.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Got a little behind since I was working extra hours from Sept through January, but now that's over I been catching up with anime. :)

For the Winter season, I started watching:

Amnesia - it's keeping my interest so far
Hyoubu Kyosuke - starting really good...not as sure now, have to see how the storyline develops
Chibayafuru 2 - so glad this one is back
Hakkenden - Like it so far
Hiiro no Kakera 2 - like the first season...not at the top of my list, but will probably finish it

and I'm continuing from Fall:

Zetsuen no Tempest - interesting group of characters
Pyscho Pass - really like to storyline and the back stories of the Enforcers

and finished from Fall:
Code Breaker - hadn't read the manga - the main character (Sakura Sakurakōji) was a little annoying, but I liked the code breakers - especially Yuki when he is "lost"....so cute.
Sword Arts Online - it should have ended at ep 13 or 14, but watched it all
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.