Karneval

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Karneval

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

So, this has been my favorite show this season and I've really enjoyed it every week...

But holy cow, was that an anticlimactic ending! Was that just because it was slatted for a shorter summer run or what?? Now I'm going to have to find the manga tomorrow. xD I have the first two but was holding out until rest of the episodes could air.

Anyone else like this show...???

EDIT: Oh! I found volumes 3, 5, and 7 (why only the odd volumes were in stock, I have NO clue) at my local Book-Off and it looks like the 13th episode anime ends with the 6th volume of the manga. There are a total of 11 volumes in the manga, so there should be enough material to make a 2nd half of the anime....! Anyone know if it will continue through to the end or will this be it? :P

EDIT2: So it seems I may be the only one interested in this...heh so as to not unnecessarily bumping the thread by posting multiple times, I've added yet another edit here.

I have since purchased up to manga 11 and have the last two to read. I kinda snuck a peek at the very end of vol. 11 to see if it says series END but it doesn't. I'll have to see what magazine it's published in to get the newest chapters. It's been a LONG time since I've been addicted to a show/reading a manga for hours. :D
AR-99
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Karneval

Post by AR-99 »

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. The blurb for this series got me to check it out but I started to lose interest as it went along. I would have dropped it had I not been close to finishing season 1. Unlikely that I'll watch season 2 unless I really, really have a good reason to.