ID Help Needed DBZ Kuririn

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
milestogo
Anime Geek

ID Help Needed DBZ Kuririn

Post by milestogo »

I have aquired two adorable Kuririn cels. Any help in IDing them would be appreciated!!

Thanks
Milestogo
:D :D :D

Last edited by milestogo on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bulleta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by bulleta »

I'll have to think about the second one. But I want to say the first is is from the Namek saga when Gohan and Kuririn come across Freeza & his lackeys terrorizing a village. It's when they save Dende & bring him back with them. It's the only time I can think of that he's laying down looking down like that (they're on a cliff overlooking the village). But I haven't checked for sure so I could be wrong. :)
milestogo
Anime Geek

Re: ID Help Needed DBZ Kuririn

Post by milestogo »

bulleta wrote:I'll have to think about the second one. But I want to say the first is is from the Namek saga when Gohan and Kuririn come across Freeza & his lackeys terrorizing a village. It's when they save Dende & bring him back with them. It's the only time I can think of that he's laying down looking down like that (they're on a cliff overlooking the village). But I haven't checked for sure so I could be wrong. :)
Thanks Bulleta!
You are awesome Episode 47 Surprise Attack!! The Elder's Target was the Scouters
Thanks so much! The other one I think is hard to ID just because it holds no clues like this one did. Any further help is appreciated!!
Thanks so much!
Milestogo
bulleta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by bulleta »

No problem.

After thinking about it, the only thing I can say about the second is that it wouldn't be from the beginning of Z. So I'd rule out even looking in the Saiya-jin or Namek saga completely. Kuririn doesn't wear his blue undershirt in those sagas and the drawing style looks slightly later. Not as chubby. :P I checked really quick and he doesn't wear it when Trunks first arrives either, so those episodes are out. It wouldn't be from the Buu saga because Kuririn has hair starting there, so that leaves you with the (very long) Cell saga. :) Well and some later movies, I suppose... but he doesn't feature much in movies so it would be easy to rule those out.

I have a Kuririn cel I'm hunting for, too, so if I happen to come across yours I'll let you know. :)
milestogo
Anime Geek

Post by milestogo »

bulleta wrote:No problem.

After thinking about it, the only thing I can say about the second is that it wouldn't be from the beginning of Z. So I'd rule out even looking in the Saiya-jin or Namek saga completely. Kuririn doesn't wear his blue undershirt in those sagas and the drawing style looks slightly later. Not as chubby. :P I checked really quick and he doesn't wear it when Trunks first arrives either, so those episodes are out. It wouldn't be from the Buu saga because Kuririn has hair starting there, so that leaves you with the (very long) Cell saga. :) Well and some later movies, I suppose... but he doesn't feature much in movies so it would be easy to rule those out.

I have a Kuririn cel I'm hunting for, too, so if I happen to come across yours I'll let you know. :)
Bulleta
Please share the Kuririn cel you are looking for... I love me some Kuririn I doubt I could be as helpful but I might surprise.
Thanks again....
Milestogo :D :D :D
bulleta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by bulleta »

Oh, I'm sure you could. Any extra set of eyes is helpful. :) I'm usually pretty good at IDing my DB cels, I think I'm only stuck on 2 at the moment. I think my Kuririn could be easily identified, he just wasn't where I thought he was so I'm drawing a blank. Plus, he's not my collecting focus so I tend to forget things... X|

I'll shoot you a PM sometime this weekend so as not to spam your thread anymore. lol I don't have him uploaded in my gallery yet & the scan is at home. Thanks! :cheers