Winter 2014/2015 Anime Season

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Re: Winter 2014/2015 Anime Season

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Well, tried to do this yesterday and this new beta platform error rendered my post into oblivion. Take 2.
Keropi wrote: I stopped getting a lot of shows because it was too time consuming to get them.
that's still a lot of series, do you eventually get to all of them? or do you just collect them for the unforeseeable one day where all DDL sites are terminated?
Keropi wrote:Aldnoah Zero Ending:
[spoiler]yea. I didn't like the ending though because it was predictable, no originality...now if slaine decided to get the fake princess to play her part again and call out the real princess to be an imposter and in the midst confusion size mars with his loyal troops, and inaho and the princess pass on during process, It'd be a more surprising ending. But the production stuff probably decided to stay traditional, and boring. I recall at the end of previous season, 4 of the main characters were portrait to have been kill(slaine, his stepfather, inaho, the princess) somehow they all came back at the beginning of season 2, didn't like that either. I thought inaho got forcibly pulled back onto the stage with the additional godly ability that really they should be used to mass produce cyber solider with, heck mars didn't have that technology, why didn't earth takeover mars with that crazy technology, just get a brigade of soldiers to undergo surgery and give them the same mech as inaho and mars would be toasted. I think the dull personality character should not have been dug back from grav
[/spoiler]
Keropi wrote:So you understood the plot of "Yuri Kuma Arashi"?
come on now, don't test my understanding ability and make me second guess myself :D I'm sure I got the gist of it...certainly not every detail(like why goddess kumilia appeared in the image of that one girl), only the director would know that much.

Cross Ange:
the good man and women beat the bad guy, the end.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Winter 2014/2015 Anime Season

Post by Keropi »

that's still a lot of series, do you eventually get to all of them? or do you just collect them for the unforeseeable one day where all DDL sites are terminated?
I was getting most series each season, but I don't have the time to do it now. With that game I'm playing, you sort of need to have a certain availability for your comrades in case they need you to help take down the Mega Bosses. It becomes easy to be lazy and just download nothing all day or for two days in a row. I'm always behind getting episodes now. I might get a few shows quicker, but most of them I'm getting 3 to 7 days after they come out. I'm not going to get as many shows this season. I'll just get an episode or three of some of them just so I have a sample of the show.

Even if a lot of the anime are still going to be around in some form, some of them are more likely to be available than others. BD Specials are often hard to watch and uncensored episodes are sometimes hard to find as well. Short episode length series are harder to get. I don't want to be in a position of wanting to watch something and not being able to. Anime episodes are a lot easier to get when they first come out. You can easily get them in the size and quality that you want. Later on, you're usually limited to only getting large sized files and lousy quality tiny files. I like the files that are in between.

Thanks for the spoiler explanations.