Bishoujo art collector

Summer 2016 Anime Season

Post by Keropi »

The Summer 2016 Anime Season is almost here:

Here is AniChart:
http://anichart.net/summer

Here is Random Curiosity:
http://randomc.net/2016/06/28/summer-2016-preview/

I've read over 132 chapters of ReLife and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Handa-kun might be fun. I've read some of the manga and liked it. Most of the students in school really like him, but he thinks that they don't actually like him.

Masou Gakuen HxH - this is so unbelievably fanservicey that I need to watch this. I don't know much about the novel however because no one started to translate it until after the anime announcement. I didn't want to read it because I knew that they wouldn't be able to translate much of it before the anime came out..

Amaama to Inazuma, Ange Vierge, Qualidea Code, Regalia, Rewrite might be interesting

There sure are more guy characters this season.

Kono Bijutsu-bu sounds like a manga I read about five chapters of a long time ago before I stopped reading it.

Nejimaki Seirei Senki --- I liked the manga quite a bit until I read spoilers of future events. I lost interest in it after that. I will not be watching this one.

Orange --- This sounds like something I skimmed the manga of a long time ago. Not sure if I'll watch it though.

Saito Kusuo --- I think I skimmed this manga before and found it too wacky for my taste, but I'll keep an eye on how the anime turns out.

Taboo Tatoo --- I skimmed some of the manga, but never read it properly. I'll see what people say about it.

Tales of Zesteria might be interesting

So overall, the anime I'd say I'm most looking forward to seeing are ReLife, Handa-kun and Masou Gakuen HxH. The other anime I either don't know well enough or don't have as much interest in. There's nothing that I want to see that badly this season.
Last edited by Keropi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Summer 2016 Anime Season

Post by Keropi »

I skimmed through the first episode of ReLife and it seemed okay.

ReLife has a lot of story spoilers in it. I recommend avoiding discussions about it to avoid plot spoilers. There aren't HUGE plot spoilers in ReLife, but I still think it would be best to avoid spoilers while watching it.

I'm waiting for the sub to come out.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Alright for now I will be watching these shows:

Danganronpa 3
Hitori no Shita
Masou Gakuen HxH
Planetarian
Qualidea Code
Regalia
Tales of Zesitria the X
Time Travel Shoujo

I'll probably watch Handa-kun later. I didn't like the made up skit at the beginning of the first episode. X| I might start watching from the second episode instead.

I'm still watching ReZero from last season.

I'm curious what "Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin" viewers will think about the anime by the time it's over and done.

I finished watching "Re: Life" and I enjoyed it. I prefer the manga a little more however because it has a few small things that were not in the anime. The manga is also past the anime too.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

So have they come out with those Japanese covers of the anime opening and Ending songs for this season yet?

The Tales of Zestiria Ending song goes so high that it would be pretty hard for most singers to sing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6b4Ecg7k8

I'm just curious if anyone has attempted to sing yet?