Bishoujo art collector

Past and Upcoming Anime Seasons

Post by Keropi »

Upcoming Spring 2019 Anime Season:

AniChart:
https://anichart.net/Spring-2019

Random Curiosity:
https://randomc.net/2019/03/27/spring-2019-preview/

I hardly recognize anything from the novel sources that I'm aware of. All those recent isekai story anime announcements are not out yet - Mushoku Tebnsei and that shoujo isekai with Bakarina in it (forgot the title of it). I'm really looking forward to those two coming out.

Yu-no might be interesting. I remember that title from a long time ago. Never played the game however. I look forward to seeing One Punch Man's second season. Ao-chan Can't Study might be okay. MIX should be good. I read a little of "Why the Hell are you Here Sensei!?" manga so I will check out the anime.

I read quite a bit of the Kenja no Majo isekai story awhile back. At first I liked it, but I got tired of them using the same joke over and over again. Well....it'll still be interesting seeing it in anime form so I will check it out.

I have too much going on to watch very much, but I will see what I can see.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Past and Upcoming Anime Seasons

Post by cutiebunny »

I've been having a hard time finding anything I really want to watch. It's one of those "I have all these channels and there's nothing on" paradoxes that Crunchy subscriptions provides.

I did finish the first season of "Promised Neverland". I've been an avid reader of this manga since it was first syndicated in Japan and I was wondering how it would hold up to the manga. I really liked how the anime delved more into the past of the main characters whereas a lot of that was missing in the manga. The manga never explained why Emma means so much to Norman, so I was glad to see that there was some explanation about that.

Emma's hair twitch thing when she's being mischievous is super adorable.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Neverland looked pretty interesting.

I've been busy so I haven't been able to watch much. I didn't finish anything from last season. I watched up to episode 10 of Girly Air Force which was fair. Manaria Friends was nice, but I only watched five episodes. I stopped before the beach episode. I think I stopped watching Slime Tensei regularly around episode 16. Shield Hero I watched every now and then. I was already familiar with the manga so there wasn't much reason to watch it again. Some of those parts just didn't interest me that much. It's not one of my favorite of the recent isekai stories.

There's decent anime out there, but I just haven't been motivated to watch them. Too much stuff to do. Mostly I'm still reading web novels instead of watching anime. I want to see more translated episodes of the Chinese anime "Tales of Demons and Gods season three" and "A Portrait of Jianghu - Reincarnated Disciple", but I don't see them.

Looks like it's the time to take down or DDOS anime download/streaming sites. They must be making a new effort on it right now.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

The new small anime season is here:

https://randomc.net/2020/06/30/summer-2020-preview/
https://anichart.net/Summer-2020

I'd say the anime that interest me the most from what I know about them so far at this point are:

ReZero S2 ----------- I don't remember anything that happens in season two.
Rental Girlfriend-----sounded kind of interesting and cute from what people said.
Maou Gakuin---------I enjoyed the web novel up to a certain point. It was different reading about a ruthless Japanese story fantasy main character. There aren't a lot of those these days.
Monster Musume-----I heard decent things about this too. Might be fun.
Dokyuu Hentai--------I'm not expecting much, but it may be amusing to watch. Maybe.
Peter Grill-------------This might be amusing too in an over-the-top ecchi way.

I don't know how much I will watch with me working overtime right now while our store gets ready to close up permanently, but I'll see how it goes. :|
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Can't recall in my memory such a meager summer season...at least there should be a few good sequels worth watching.

I'd like to check out ReZero, Enen no Shouboutai, No Gun No Life, and maybe SAO. And maybe Gibiate, I wonder where they got that plot idea.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Yeah, it's going to take awhile before the anime productions are fully going again. It's too bad. There's still a lot of web novel variations that haven't been turned into anime yet such as the time reversal revenge type, the time reversal fix the disasters type, the broken engagement type, the actual bad villainess type (not Otome Game Flag), the kick you out of the party zama type, the reincarnating into an inanimate object type, etc,

I should watch more Chinese anime, but I have a hard time getting those now unless if I pull them off of a streaming site.
Fiore
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Fiore »

Definitely looking forward to ReZero S2 and hoping I can see it this year! Other than that I haven’t kept up good with Newer anime this year, especially since the pandemic started...
Keropi wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:42 pm I don't know how much I will watch with me working overtime right now while our store gets ready to close up permanently, but I'll see how it goes.
I’m sorry your shop is closing down :( Hope things will get better for you.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

We will see how it goes.

I have a hard time believing that we are still interviewing people for job positions even when we will close shortly, the store is getting emptier and the great majority of employees are still working there. It's very weird. It would only be a temporary job, but I guess it's still better than having no job at all.

I'm working 54 hours this week. The double overtime is nice at least.