Vegito or Gojita

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies

Who is Stronger Vegito or Gojita

Vegito - Yes he would Kick Butt
54%
Are you kidding?!?!? Gojita is sooo much stronger...
46%

Total votes: 13

Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Vegito or Gojita

Post by Nathan »

I have often wondered who is stronger Vegito or Gojita-
I tend to lean toward Vegito - because...
Elder Kai said that the Metamarise (spelling) way of fusion was a much weaker fusion than that of the Pottora Ear rings... That is my only reason - but would like to hear other people's opinions\reasons...
...just one more
Hammando
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Hammando »

I'll have to go along with you then Nathan.

Also the permentant fusion you think would be stronger. Although it wasn't permanent.

:topic Hey if Kai and Kaibito wanted to seperate could they do that in Buu??
HAMMANDO SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your interested in anything email me.

http://hammando.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Mr. Yac
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Mr. Yac »

yup based on what was said the earrings make a much stronger fusion then the dance, and yes they would separate inside buu.....if they could put up a shield like vegetto did to avoid being fully absorbed, but heck if they really wanted to unfuse they could just wish to be unfused.
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

I have to agree Vejito is the strongest.

But.

I think if SSJ4 Gojita could have stayed fused longer than they/he did, he could've arguably been the strongest that ever lived. Now there's a rare character!
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

I think Vegito as well.
For the reasons mentioned by others.
I just wish we seen more of both these characters as well
as ssj4 gojita :(
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I voted for Gojita, simply because I read somewhere that he's the strongest character in DBZ. (I just need to remember where I read that)
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Maybe Vegito at SSJ4........... there's a concept 8O
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Mr. Yac

Post by Mr. Yac »

yes SS4 gogeta is the strongest db character, but just off of the original fusion, regular vegetto vs. regular gogeta vegetto is stronger, like glorff said if vegetto could go SS4 he'd beat the crap out of gogeta :)
Cracker
Kamisama - God

Post by Cracker »

I thought that I had heard/read somewhere that Gogita was the strongest character in the DBZ universe. To me it makes sense that Gogita would be stronger. It seems like a fusion that only last half an hour would be stronger than a permanent fusion because the Gogita fusion is so strong that the two bodies can not stay combined, where as the Vegito fusion is not as strong so the bodies CAN withstand the strain.
Also, I am not too sure that SSj4 Vegito would even be a possibility. The elder Kai told Goku not to go SSj before he and Vegita fused using the earings because it would cause a great strain on the two bodies and would ultimately kill them. So with that knowledge in my head it seems as though SSj4 Vegito could never come to be, because when they were in the SSj4 form their bodies always got strained and reverted back to normal.
Another thing I find funny after reading Mr. Yacks post stating "if vegetto could go SS4 he'd beat the crap out of gogeta", it makes me think...seeing as the two characters are basically the same person (both a fusion of Goku and Vegita) it sounds like "if I could, then I would kick my own ass."
Cracker is the Genga Kahn of DBZ!- Soda
Mr. Yac

Post by Mr. Yac »

heh, well first off he told them not to go SS before fusing, because this would be too much power at the start, they have no problems transforming as vegetto, and they clearly say that the earrings cause a "perfect fusion" where the dance is not. And besides Vegetto is just much cooler i mean Gogeta dresses up like he came right out of Aladdins lamp with that vest.
Marshy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Marshy »

Gogeta dresses up like he came right out of Aladdins lamp with that vest.
The same could be said for gotenks.

I have always thought gogeta was the strongest for the reasons cracker said,and plus isn't janemba the strongest villain in dbz,and if he was then why did they go into gogeta if vegetto was the strongest form,obviously you want to go into the strongest form possible so you can beat the villain.Well That's my opinion
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Well...hmmm...
Elder Kai said not to fuse as SSJ's because they would stay in that fused state forever - shortening their life span. Once they are fused they can then go ssj - ssj2 - ssj3 - or whatever.... But as I said if they fused in ssj - then they would not be able to power down,,, because whatever state you fuse in would be the base level... The other fusion is for half an hour not because it is all powerful... but because simply put it only lasts for half an hour... it is the metamarise technique.

If it were not for the Elder Kai saying that his technique of fusion was a more pur form of fusion, and far more powerful than the metamarise technique... then I would think Gojita was stronger... I mean his fight, and Kai were amazing...

Then again we didn't really get to see Vegitto really test his limits... but he had absolutely no problem fighting super buu... didn't break a sweat at all... So I think we didn't get to see the depths of his power...

Another off the side thing... did everyone like when a fused character had both character voices speaking in unison... or would you have preferred one voice that seemed to be a mix of both characters... - I got used to the two voices speaking in unison... but at first I wished there was a new voice... a miz of both... Maybe Vegita's voice... but with the light heartedness of Goku... not sure - opinions?
...just one more
Marshy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Marshy »

Going with what Nathan said I liked the 2 voices together better because I think it sounded cool
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

I liked how vegito sounded, thought it was pretty cool myself 8)
Though at first I was a little unsure as well of the speaking in unison
thing. I never really noticed if Gotenks was like that, as far as Goten and
Trunks speaking in unison like Goku and Vegita. Maybe it is just hard for
me to tell the two apart :? But Goku and Vegita have very different
sounding voices to me......
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

just my useless opinion.... but I personally think that it's true that the metamarise, or whatever........ the fusion dance, is the weaker fusion.

Why? Well, because it only lasts a half hour, not because it's all powerful but actually because the power can only be withheld for so long as it gets weaker. The potara is a permanent fusion of the two, or supposed to be... gathering all the power of both beings and combining it into one, without a reduction in power at any sudden moment causing the two to split apart.

Vegetto did not have any trouble with buu.... he was flawless, he was probably nearly invincible. His fight was truly impressive because it was all one-sided with him basically just having fun with super buu. I don't think Vegetto at any time needed to draw out any of the depths of his power. Powering up to the SSJ level was enough as it was.

As for Gogeta.... well he was pretty damn powerful too, but he shows nothing to say he is MORE powerful. In that form, Goku is the dominant personality with and he just takes care of business, wasting no time to just destroy janenba. Vegetto was on a mission to save piccolo, gohan and the rest and possibly he didn't know if destroying buu would destroy them.

But maybe, they're equal... just with diff. aspects of their personalities being dominant or not depending on the type of fusion, maybe what the Kai meant was that the time limit made the other fusion weaker.

Oh who knows. lol.
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"