9%
Buu
14%
The Ginyu Force (Hey, I liked 'em)
9%

Total votes: 22

BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Best Villian of DBZ?

Post by BleedingOrange »

What is the Best Villian in all of DBZ? Not counting the movies, because then this poll would be waaay too big.
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I like Vegeta and the twins A17 and A18. I voted for Vegeta because he has cooler ki effects, and he has funnier moments.
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

No surprise here...I voted for 17 and 18 ;)

Why? Well...the Androids were what caused everyone to start pushing beyond their limits...exploring the depths of their abilities. They challenged the Z Warriors in ways they never anticipated...

And hey, they handed them their asses on a plate, simply to prove how inadequate their "years" of preparation were. ;) And you have to love their sense of style :eyes
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

This was a tough one. I wanted to vote for Vegeta because he pretty much didn't care about anyone but himself.

But I voted for Buu because he had no feelings - destruction was his only motivation, and he was impossible to defeat one-on-one. It took the combined efforts of Goku's brawn, Vegeta's brains and courage, the Nameks' dragonballs, Mr. Satan's influence and all the people of Earth to beat him.
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Cell :bow :bow :bow
He's such an ass. Because of him, the saiyans had to go through the ROSAT twice. After once they could kick some android tail, but it took twice for Vegeta and Trunks and they still couldn't beat Cell. Not even Goku could do it. With Cell, we watched the intense transformation in Gohan. He wouldn't have transformed had it not been for Cell. Not only that, but Cell was so powerful yet sophisticated. And that voice. Sounds silly but :love :love :love You gotta love that voice. He's so cocky and powerful. Buu was lame. Very childish and then very neanderthal. Androids were cocky pricks whom damn near lost to Piccolo until Cell saved him the trouble. Vegeta was ok, but I can't get over the lame voice he had in the Saiyan Saga. Yikes. That just changed my view of him. He's also very misguided as to his abilities. Frieza.....Not even close. But ugly flamer trying to please his daddy. As for any others.....they don't even deserve a mention in my book. That's my two cents. Should be interesting to see who I rubbed the wrong way on this one. :emb :emb :emb
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

... I loved Cel but....

Post by Nathan »

Cel Was GREAT!!! his wit - his voice - his cold nature-

But I chose Buu - He is Evil personified - Even when he was "Fat Buu" There was just an "off" quality about him - no nonsense - no I want to rule the universe - just cold and lust for death and destruction....

Especially when he transformed into his third form (Fat - Thin - Majin)
He was impatient (a little slow and child like still) but his evilness and power have hypnotised me - and when he absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo I think people will find he is more intelligent, funny, and even more insidious.

But Cel was such a close second... 8)
...just one more
bout
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by bout »

I vote for Frieza.
Without him, DBZ can not be popular like now!
He is the one who made Dragonball series to the top!
And of course, don't you remember Goku turning into a Super Saiyan for the first time? ^^

Gotta love Frieza :twisted:
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

I chose Cell as well. For all the reasons that were already listed and I haven't seen all of Buu yet, so I guess my view isslightly biased.
Kat

Thanks S17 for the great banner!!!!

I will smite you with my Blade of Honor! - Guan Yu
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

damn, this was hard, but I am down with cell, I liked his 2nd form the best, when he was in his final form, he kind of pissed me off, but I liked his "quest" to be perfect the most
Hammando
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Hammando »

I chose cel as well, although it was close with freeza with his transformations battling gohan, krillin, piccilo and then being defeated by a Super Sayian Goku.

Hammando
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

I'm surprised...I figured the androids would get more votes than they did.
Jason
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Jason »

You forgot to add Garlic Jr. He was my favorite. :)

I voted for Cell anyways. There was not better a villian out of the choices that were listed.
"When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils. Don't you agree Spike?" - Vicious (Cowboy Bebop Ep. 5)
Outlaw_Star_Cel_Station
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

Ah... but Garlic Jr. wasn't in the manga so he's only a TOEI created villian, appears only in that first movie and the filler saga. The only villian I like that doesn't appear in the manga is Janemba from Movie 12. He isn't too incredibly original, but at least he looks way cooler than most of the others. And he has that awesome de-scramble teleportation technique which I love. .... and that really cool sword. Brolli was cool for that first movie... but he wasn't cool anymore after that. Movies 10 and 11 aren't too terribly good if it wasn't for the good humor between Goten and Trunks.

I mean... geez, Trunks pees on his head. HEY! That'd be a cool cel.

My favorite villian out of what is listed above is probably gotta be Cell. He was just really cool in how smart he was in battle and how much of a pain in the ass he could be to pretty much everybody.

Buu was cool, mainly in his Kid Buu form which I like the best. BUT, I prefer Cell any day. Frieza.... well, I never liked his character design in any of his stages, his voice in the english episodes is horrible and he just doesn't interest me at all.
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

cell definately! he was such a bastard lol