Kirara
77%
What the hell are you talking about?
5%

Total votes: 22

Linwe
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Linwe »

birdie wrote:I don't think Kilala fits the huge saber-fanged firey demon ( my personal favorite form) she transforms into. :?
It doesn't, and that's one of the reasons why I like Kilala better than Kirara. A saber-fanged firey deamon called something cute like Kilala? There's just something about that that appeals to me... power in unsuspected places, or something. Plus, Kilala, to me, is a lot easier to say, and I've only seen the dubbed so it's what I'm used to. And most of the time she's the small, cute form (from what I've seen), so I'd say her name should fit that form. :wink:

ES: That new Orlando avatar nearly gave me a heart attack. 8O You always end up with pics of him where I'm like "how did he get even better looking?" :drool
British, you see, useless. I cannot get the equipment.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

YEA! Look Mr. Yac, another Kilala fan!

:jump

--duo
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Gundam Nook
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Gundam Nook »

Keys wrote:I really need a Kirara plushie. ^_^

I soooo want!!! :vict
Sara-sensei /eyes:

Image <--- Visit My Gallery! :nuts
SongGirl11
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by SongGirl11 »

Well, i'ts weird cuz I spell it Kirara but pronounce it Kilala. I think it sounds better with an L but it looks right with an R. Maybe I'm just insane.
I really need a Kirara plushie. ^_^

Funny, my mom just surprised me with a Kirara plushie a couple of days ago. You can get them at any Suncoast store. I'm not sure if any one already said that.
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

SongGirl11 wrote:You can get them at any Suncoast store. I'm not sure if any one already said that.
Oh cool...I didn't know that. :D I have quite a few 'Suncoast' stores in my area so I may have to go on a Kirara plushie hunt one day this week. :P lol
Gundam Nook
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Gundam Nook »

You can get them at Media Play also. I know some places don't have Suncoasts or Sam Goodies around them. Like where I live, they closed down both our Suncoast and Sam Goodie, but left us a Media Play. /no1
Sara-sensei /eyes:

Image <--- Visit My Gallery! :nuts
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Gundam Nook wrote:You can get them at Media Play also. I know some places don't have Suncoasts or Sam Goodies around them. Like where I live, they closed down both our Suncoast and Sam Goodie, but left us a Media Play. /no1
Hmm...I think there is a 'Media Play' around here somewhere. If I don't have any luck with the 'Suncoast' stores I'll check out a 'Media Play' like you suggested. Thanks! :wink: