Calling all Weiss Kreuz Watchers

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Yup! This thread just won't die. :evil2 :evil2 :evil2

This is what happens when I'm playing on the internet not shopping. 'roll

Anyway, I just finished rewatching this series to ID all of my cels properly. I must say it was a fun ride - one I need to do more often. :dgrin

But the burning question remains . . . did RalphVboy ever watch the series? :shrug
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

duotrouble wrote:But the burning question remains . . . did RalphVboy ever watch the series? :shrug
and the answer is.....no, unfortunately X| It's still on my "to-watch" list but I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. I promise to watch it soon though, since I still want to participate in this thread :D

- RalphVboy
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

And we want you to participate in the thread just to show off those luscious abs some more!!!! :bny :bny :bny
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I can't agree more. :dgrin

Take your time. It took me forever to catch up on Bleach and I'm still working on Naruto. At least WK isn't nearly as long as those. Although, I want more. :sweatdrop
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

You always want more!! More of what I'm not saying.... :dgrin
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Well, I've been trying to get ahold of the Side B Manga. I finally ordered from a store recommended by a friend, but they are on backorder. Possibly 1-2 weeks before they get them in. Which, if they can get them, won't be bad. I haven't been able to find them anywhere else, other than YJ, and the fees keep me from wanting to bid on them there. X|
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

animeobsessed wrote:You always want more!! More of what I'm not saying.... :dgrin
:emb You know me so well. :emb

I'd love for the WK mangas to be available in English. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You want more?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Of course, Cloud! :P :D
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

It goes without saying. ""? Me, duotrouble ?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

One word, Cloud, BISHIES!!!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

One what?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

duotrouble wrote: I'd love for the WK mangas to be available in English. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I wish they were available in English, too. I did find a site where I was able to order them. (Plus one of the Salty Dog artbooks I still need :D ) Side B was back-ordered, though, so I hope I can still get them. The site said they could get them in a couple of weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (Even though they aren't in English. I can still look at the pictures, though. :D )
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

tex-chan wrote:
duotrouble wrote: I'd love for the WK mangas to be available in English. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I wish they were available in English, too. I did find a site where I was able to order them. (Plus one of the Salty Dog artbooks I still need :D ) Side B was back-ordered, though, so I hope I can still get them. The site said they could get them in a couple of weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (Even though they aren't in English. I can still look at the pictures, though. :D )
If you're willing to scan the pages in once you get them, I'd be willing to try my hand at translating. I don't know how good a job I'd do, or how long it would take, though. I need to rewatch a few episodes of the series to get a feel for the difficulty level of the language.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

That's so awesome, klet! 8) I really wish I could read Japanese. Here's what I've found online to give you an idea of what it would look like.

http://www.kekkai.org/wkcorner/manga/manga.html

TC, if you could drop me that link, it would be wonderful. :wink: :^^: