Calling all Weiss Kreuz Watchers

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

Yep, that's me...

...But when I try to login in it says the account hasn't been authorized.

And when I click the authorization it says it already has been authorized!

Not really sure what to do! ^__^;;;;;;

ANNNND Nevermind. The first time trying after writing this it suddenly let me log in. WTF? Oh well. I'll add some info in a bit. Heh.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

There's a lot of server lag at MAL at the moment because it's the start of the new anime season. People are searching and inputting a lot and the servers are under a lot of strain . :)
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

Okay. Whew. I just burned out trying to rmember stuff to add there. It's going to take me a long time to dreg up a list of the anime I've seen cause my memory sucks. But at least my manga list ain't too bad (I actually try to keep an inventory of things I've bought. I'm spottier on remembering what I've read but not bought.)

...It's kinda disturbing to realize how much money I've dopped on manga in the last ten years, yiiiikes. And I don't think I actually read/watch that much compared to most people here.@__@

Joined your club though!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

YAY! 8) I saw you were over there. More people talking about Weiss. WOO HOO!

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of lag too but it's just that time of year. The hardest part of MAL for me was the initial setup. Once you get your anime in, it's really easy. But if you're someone like me who's seen a lot, it took a long time to get everything in. And months later, I found more that wasn't entered. In fact, I just recently noticed that Fooly Cooly wasn't added for me on a fluke because I was looking at a particular voice actor. I saw that series years ago. I hated it but I saw it. :^^: So take your time with that.

And most importantly, thanks again for joining the Weiss! :D
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Sky Rat
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Sky Rat »

Hahaha, I just rushed back and added FLCL to my list. I'll never remember all the stuff I've watched (which is no where near as extensive as you.) I'm going to have to stalk some other people's lists to jar my memory I guess. (I really wanted to like that show, btw, but it was too fast paced for me. I think I would have liked it better if I'd seen it dubbed. But the subtitles moved so spastically that it gave me a headache trying to keep up reading them. And I missed a lot.)

I tend to judge the fandom's been activity by it's LJ communities. It's been really quiet there for a long time now, not just the time of year. But I actually have no clue how active it is elsewhere. I don't see many people cosplaying it at the cons I go to anymore though.
BeautifulAlone
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by BeautifulAlone »

Wow...how'd I not see this thread before?! Though at 119 pages I'll probablly never read through it all. 8O Most of it's outdated anyway, I'm sure.
"Like a lonely flower, I wilt a bit. Like a lonely star, I bathe in the evening light. Then with a blank face keep murmuring to someone,
'Ah, I'm not lonely...'"