Just a fun poll to generate interest

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies

Who is your favorite Sailormoon character group?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:24 pm

The Family (Sailormoon / Tuxedo Kamen / Chibiusa)
5%
Inner Senshi (Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter)
23%
Outer Senshi (Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn)
23%
Old School Villains (Generals, Beryl, Diamond, Fiore, etc)
18%
New School Villains (Mistress 9, Dead Moon Circus, Animamates, Galaxia, etc.)
9%
Sailor Starlights (Healer / Fighter / Maker / Kakyuu / Chibi Chibi)
9%
Kitties! (Luna / Artemis / Diana)
14%

Total votes: 22

sovereign
Kishin - Fierce God

Just a fun poll to generate interest

Post by sovereign »

I was wondering what percentage of Beta members favor which types of characters in Sailormoon. ^_^ Feel free to post comments to justify your answers!

/Mina
ashenfairy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ashenfairy »

I choose new school villians because that hit the largest amount of chracters I like. Though I'm really not a fan of the dead moon circus. I just thought they were kind of boring for the most part.

I love galaxia and the animates as well as mistress 9. But, I also adore Pluto and love the Fiore in the R movie.

My favorite seasons are the 3rd and fifth though so I suppose that makes sense :)

http://www.avaneshop.com/ Our anime, games and geekery webshop
weyrlady
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by weyrlady »

I went for old school villians, because I love AIl and Ann and Fiore more than anything. ^^; But the R season villians were great too, and I do love the generals-- so I guess I love that group most. But I did want to mention that my favorite character is actually Makoto. *g* She's just too cool.
Weyrlady
Frozen Moments - My Main Gallery!
http://www.dragonweyr.com/cels
Rubberslug Gallery (for the best of the best):
http://weyrlady.rubberslug.com
midnightdance
Kishin - Fierce God

for me

Post by midnightdance »

take a look at my banners! :P

I voted for the inner senshi because they are the senshi I try to focus my collection on, even though I probably have more group cels of the outers than anything else.

But Mars is part of the inner senshi so I would have to put my vote there, and when you see how many mercury cels I have been getting lately you would think I was mercury fan.

Plug : I am looking for a nice Jupiter cel right now! ^_^
Incase anyone has a nice one they want to sell... but probably not huh.
nikki n
fickle-haruka
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by fickle-haruka »

I would have to say that I most liked SMS and SMStars, because it involved the Outers much more ^_^ Stars was a really fn series for me to watch.
Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!
- 工藤 新一 , 名探偵コナン

http://fickle.rubberslug.com
A Mixed Cel & Sketch Collection of Various Anime that I Like.

http://128.194.67.128/index.php
My personal sale site for items that need new homes!
yaten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by yaten »

I voted for the starlights/kakyuu/chibi chibi, for obvious reasons. ^_^ Star Healer has always been my favorite character from Sailor Moon. Though Sailor Pluto as well as Sailor Uranus come in a rather close second and third.
Last Gallery Update = June 17th, 2004
sovereign
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sovereign »

yaten, I'm with you on that. love them starlights! strictly design-wise, kakyuu is my favorite character to collect. :love:

/Mina
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

although i'm not a huge fan of the series anymore, i'd go with the outer senshi. dont know just like them more.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I voted for the family. Those are the cels I'm most attracted to.

OH, I hate to say this but I haven't finished watching season 5. I rented the first disc and haven't made it back to see the rest. I've read all the manga so I pretty much know what's going to happen. I just want to see it. :(
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

*cough* I'm sure everyone here knows who I voted for..

Yup, I'm a sucker for the 3 guardians.

Straying away from that, I would have to say my favorite senshi would be Pluto. Villianwise, I absolutely loved Mistress 9. You've just got to love those evil, EVIL villians. Second would have to be the animates, Nyanko being the favorite (yeah, I'm a little biased), third being the Witches 5. Though Tomoe and his "fetish" for those daimon eggs really crack me up.

Hehe, when I first saw Chibi-chibi (before I watched Stars), I thought she'd be annoying as hell.. but she's too sweet!!--enough to give you cavities sweet. I bet she'd be really annoying if they ever got around to dubbing it.. though I doubt that'll ever happen. I don't think the US is ready for the starlights. :D

I'm torn between S, and Stars as my favorite seasons. They're really dark and dramatic, which I really like. SuperS was great if you needed a good laugh, but it'll never be my favorite.
Ravenmichiru

Post by Ravenmichiru »

It was hard to figure out. But, despite what my banner would tell you,
I choose the old school Villians. I watched the first 2 season religously even in horribly dubbed English. I just love Kunzite & Diamond too much to have choosen anything else :D
---The lone locust of the apocalypse!---

yaten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by yaten »

sovereign wrote:yaten, I'm with you on that. love them starlights! strictly design-wise, kakyuu is my favorite character to collect. :love:

/Mina
I know! I love Kakyuu's design... lol, but I can never bring myself to spend the money to get cels of her. ^^;; Especially since, every time I see her character I just keep wishing they would have followed the manga and made an animated version of Sailor Kakyuu. >.<

She is beautiful though. 8O Red eyes... :D
Last Gallery Update = June 17th, 2004