Soooooo, who here plays World of Warcraft?

Topics on video games and platforms
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Soooooo, who here plays World of Warcraft?

Post by Startyde »

There is this guild I don't like.

We Beta members should make our own guild.

Then we should should crush them...and take their coin sacks...cause they're expensive to buy :)

It all makes sense, no?
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

I don't play, but a friend who does came across a FUNNY message board (mostly of Everquest players, I think) where 27 some pages discussed the indesgressions of a player named Cecil something or other. lol It was highly entertaining... total pwnage lol
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

I'm an addict, thanks to another Forum member who will remain nameless unless she decides to reveal herself. :P World of Warcraft is part of the reason I've been so quiet here lately. (Only part of the reason though...)

But if you need any of those pricey bags, I have two 8-slots I could spare to another Forum member for only the NPC buy price. Private message me if you need them. :D (That offer is open to anyone here who needs them, until they're sold.)

I also leatherwork and will sell armor to Forum members for my cost to make plus 1.5 NPC buy price, which is usually a lot less than Ironforge auction prices. No charge to make something if materials are supplied to me. Again, private message for "fittings". :^^:

Many Sharp Smiles,
--Drac (addicted....)
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

^
Well, they wont be as nice as "freshly taken from dead bodies" bags, but I'm sure we can still make a deal :)
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
Majin_Vegeta_2028
Senpai - Elder

Post by Majin_Vegeta_2028 »

my friend and his brother play. i was at his house a few days ago and watched him play, he's VERY good. i think he said his guild is ranked in the top ten... or something. i could ask him if you want :)

the game has awesome graphics, im just not sure if i can invest that much time into that complex of a game.

"He has stolen my honor, and his debts must be paid!"
- Majin Vegeta

"... I'm going to verify my exsistence.."
- Gaara

"Beneath the courageous, there is nothing."
- Kakashi
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That was not very original.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Bevhippy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Bevhippy »

It got a European release just over a week ago and I have been addicted ever since.

Did somone say grounds for divorce. :D
Depressed beyond tablets,
Bored beyond pills!!!
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

^
LOL
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Here's my characters (USA Servers) if you want to get some bags (up to 8 slotted though. T_T).

Blackrock
Betsuni - Orc Warrior (Primary)
Eggnog - Tauren Druid (Secondary, Tailor)
Paladincav - Undead Mage (when I'm bored)

Silver Hand
Alliana - Human Warlock (Primary)
Albion - Night Elf Druid (bored)

Earthen Ring
Iis - Human Warlock (Primary, Tailor)
Ais - Human Paladin (When I get annoyed with tells)
Bis - Human Warrior (still level 1, for when I miss my primary warrior)
Betsuni - Orc Warrior (alt on the server for "forum [not beta] guild")

Send me a PM and I'll try to hook you up with something... A nice red shirt? Leveling all my Tailors to make Wedding Dresses and Tuxedos. =P
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

Awww, come on guys...no Azgolar?

Geez...what a bunch. Look for Chalace of Alliance there...for he is your master...
Drac of the Sharp Smiles
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Drac of the Sharp Smiles »

So many characters, yoshito! 8O I have only four... An alliance main, a horde main, and one alt on each side. Even then, my alts don't see a lot of play. How do you keep up with so many characters? 8O

In any case, all four of mine are on the Icecrown server. Now that Icecrown is no longer a vampire (dead for 12 hours out of every 24 *joke joke*), life is good. :)

Which actually does remind me that I guess I lied... I have a forgotten alliance charcter off on Thunderhorn that was used when I wanted to play while Icecrown was down... Probably should just go delete her...

Many Sharp Smiles,
--Drac
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Well, pre-ordered WoW and got it on release date... Installed... Guild chose Blackrock as the server. Now if you think Icecrown is bad, try playing on Blackrock, Blizzard's Unofficial Beta Server. If we don't have a queue, we have lag... and if the servers actually work, they crash and roll back 5 minutes of experience.

Sooo, I have a FF XI friend who played on Silver Hand... started on there to just play the game. Played that till the server got filled and my friend hit level 60 in a month. >.<

Then another friend made a character on Earthen Ring, so I joined him...

Since WoW has a nice "rest" state where you get bonus experience, I just rotate through all my characters. Makes it easier to level...

Been obsessed with Betsuni and Eggnog recently, seems I got back into the whole "level grinding" routine again. Darn afterwork work...
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.