Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne

Topics on video games and platforms
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Ahhhh, my eyes are going to fall out of my skull!!! I've been playing for too long.... but...this game is so addicting! I don't think I've died as much as I have in this game... or series of games, really. They're quite tough. One of the main reasons I like the Megaten series so much is because... they're very, very dark and sometimes disturbing games. lol They're not your typical cute little Disney characters frolicking in the meadow. lol And for that, I am grateful!!

But if there are any console RPG fans out there looking for a challenge, this one might be for you. ^_~ We're also going to get the Digital Devil Saga series released here later this year, too!! I think around... May? I can't remember...

Now...the game's calling for me again... must... go......
Casshern
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Cel and Videogame Addicts

Post by Casshern »

Whoooaaaa! :jaw Did I actually hear a good review about that game!? Awesome! I think I'll get that game with my next paycheck. The gameplay looks very promising and with Dante from Devil May Cry in it makes it worth looking into. I haven't played my roommate's PS2 in a long while. But this game makes me want to go back. Hmmmmmmmm which addiction to choose? :wow: Cels or Videogames. Videogames are cheaper but I have my reasons for cels too. /lv Well Rekka, whatever you do, same goes to all you Betarians out there, Don't end up starting an Celaholics Anonymous or Videogameaholics group :buds:
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

lol Well, I guess I lead a double life in that regard. These games often steal me away for several weeks on end. Except.. I've sorta put Megaten on hold for Xenosaga Eps 2. ^^;; But I will eventually go back to Megaten and finish it. I'm in the very last maze...so it shouldn't take too long to win. It just takes a lot of endurance to play. I have to gain a couple levels and figure out a better strategy for a couple bosses..... *sigh*

A bit of Xenosaga spoilers...
And I really want to know what the hell "Abel's Ark" is in Xenosaga 2. DYING TO KNOW if Abel (aka Lacan, Kim, Fei, etc) will make an appearance in Eps 3. He was in the very end of Eps 1.... Maybe Kannon will be a playable character in Eps 3...? *crosses fingers* That chara is freaking HOT! Hot Bishie Meat! *chomp* lol Ok, I'm done.