Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Topics on video games and platforms
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

lol I think the gray bat makes an apperance in this one, which would be cool. I've always liked him.

But seriously, a SH related game w/o Yuri? Really, really, really, really, really depressing. Maybe they'll pull something to bring him back.... yet, I almost wish they wouldn't. His story is over... Maybe that's why they aren't calling this "Shadow Hearts 3" even though that's what I personally call it... I'm still hoping I'll be in Japan when the game comes out. heehee

I just uploaded some awesome videos from the demo of Shadow Hearts: From the New World. Feel free to check them out and drool! I want to know who this red-headed guy is... *crosses fingers*

http://sh.firesanctuary.com

Release date's been announced! SHFtNW will be out July 28 in Japan!!! CAN'T WAIT!! So glad I finally got a job... might have to save up for an import PS2 and game if I don't get selected for the JET..... I'm totally walking on broken glass right now!!!! Can't take much more suspense!!!

Two more days until the game comes out...and I still don't have my fliptop lid yet... *grumble*grumble* Time to write another email... ala "I WANT MY ORDER NOW!!!!" I don't do the waiting game well.

Well, I don't know if anyone's still interested in this title...but I broke down and bought an import PS2 (the slim one! It's so purdy!!) and I've been playing this game for about a week now, maybe a little less. And... I'm really reacting horribly to it. You can check my LJ for more on that: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rekka_alexiel/

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that I've posted several new SH related vids on my page. Go check 'em out if you'd like: http://sh.firesanctuary.com/videos.html
RahOtaku
Kamisama - God

Post by RahOtaku »

How do you play an rpg in japanese and enjoy it?

Are you fluent in Japanese?

I don't know... ^_^^_^

Ahhh... How cute!!! :cat Image
Magical Kitty Transformation!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I don't know whether or not I am fluent in Japanese. Do you think I am fluent in Japanese?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
RahOtaku
Kamisama - God

Post by RahOtaku »

yes cloud you are.

:yay
Ahhh... How cute!!! :cat Image
Magical Kitty Transformation!
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

RahOtaku wrote:How do you play an rpg in japanese and enjoy it? Are you fluent in Japanese?

Far from fluent, but I know enough to get through RPGs without that much trouble. ^_~
Robin
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Robin »

It's coming to the US. According to Gamefaqs.com:

Shadow Hearts: From the New World is being released by Xseed Games on 03/07/06 in the US!

WOO HOO!! I had to share!

Take care,
Robin :)
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Cool beans. Now I have to beat the previous two again since I forgot what the games were about. >.<

Been playing Dragon Quest VIII a bit too much lately.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.