PSP

Topics on video games and platforms
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

PSP

Post by yoshito »

Ok... I've been playing my PSP since release date. Just bought an 512Meg Memory Card for it... and loaded it with two episodes of anime and episode 10 of Speed Racer (from Sony's Connect website). Darn thing is too addicting, technology wise and game wise. Now I can watch my anime at work without worrying of having it on my laptop. =P

Too bad the price is $250 for the PSP and $80 for the memory stick (can get it cheaper online, but I'm lazy and impatient). Trust me... you don't want to know how much I've dropped on it vs. my anime cels.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Deathmask
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Deathmask »

Here in Europe, the psp has'nt been released yet.
We do know that it will be much more expensive than the DS, which has been released a moth ago and is doing very well.
The DS gets 2 thumbs up as far as I'm concerned, Wario Ware is such an addicting and crazy game!!

DM.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What about after its done?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

this movie contains my opinion on PSP (warning, it is really long)

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/frame1.html

press new game to start it.
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Someone went to a lot of trouble making that ! 8O
And it is indeed extremely long.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Yeah, the USA launch took all the PSPs that were scheduled to go to Europe. From what I read on the Internet though, you guys might have been spared some bad screens since they rushed to get the numbers out. So hopefully you'll get the fourth run (Korea is slated to get it before you with an Internet disc to surf and play movies) which will have 3 fixes by then. AHHAHAHA... The Square Button has been fixed on the US releases. Never did care for the DS, played it in the store but didn't like the feel of it. Plus with Nintendo saying they're bringing out another GB makes me sorta sad that they had everybody buy the DS becuase it was new.

Seen the video before. Funny how the Japanese consider the X-box as being old / game console only, since it is a DVD/all-in-one system as well. I did laugh how Sony is still trying to say they are the first for video on a hand-held when the GBAs can play the episode cartridges.

From what I read on the net, everybody and their cousin is having issues with their PSPs. Glad I don't have the same problems.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.