Bleach

Topics on video games and platforms
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Bleach

Post by yoshito »

Ok, has anybody else played the Bleach game on the PSP? Or playing? I picked my copy up at a local store (Fry's, go fig they have import games now) and haven't put it down yet (AC plug is my friend).

For those who haven't seen it yet, it is a fighting game with all the main characters. I think at least... has one guy I haven't seen yet. The graphics are 3D and cel shaded with CG environment "arenas". There's also these cards you can collect (I'm guessing from the CCG in Japan) as well.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That question has never crossed my mind before.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I haven't played it, but I seen the game's TV commercials and it looks like a good game.

I'd be curious to hear more about it, what your goal in the game is, the story, etc.
Majin_Vegeta_2028
Senpai - Elder

Post by Majin_Vegeta_2028 »

there is also a game coming out for PS2....

http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/bl ... index.html

it looks pretty sweet :D

"He has stolen my honor, and his debts must be paid!"
- Majin Vegeta

"... I'm going to verify my exsistence.."
- Gaara

"Beneath the courageous, there is nothing."
- Kakashi
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

It's looks great !!!
Now it only needs to come out in a European version, which doesn't happen often I've noticed. :(
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Keropi wrote:I haven't played it, but I seen the game's TV commercials and it looks like a good game.

I'd be curious to hear more about it, what your goal in the game is, the story, etc.
Since I don't translate Japanese on the fly that well, it sorta eludes me.

It has a Vs. CPU, Vs. Player, Time Attack, Survival, and Story mode.

Vs. are pretty much vanilla.

Time Attack is you see how long it takes you to beat all the characters.

Survival is you keep on fighting till all your "health" goes away.

Story Mode is the typical fight all the characters (5+1 but some only fight 5 total), but since I'm lazy, didn't translate any of it.

Then after you fight, you get points. With 100 points you can choose from 4 random cards (face down) for your collection. Haven't figured out if they can be used for anything yet. Some cards have sound effects linked with them and it seems that every 10 cards it unlocks either videos, galleries, or sounds.

The fighting is a Tekken style controls, with an attack, alt attack (firing, etc. I think), and jump. The life bars are a set. One for one "round" and the other for the second "round" etc.

I guess I should translate some of it to see if there is anything other than just a fighting game using the Bleach characters. >.<
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

:OMG Whoa.

Must add to gaming wishlist...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why must you add to gaming wishlist?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

Cuz I waaaaaaaaaants it...