World of Warcraft

Topics on video games and platforms
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

World of Warcraft

Post by Nathan »

Anyone else play here? surely there must be -
Still quite a newbie - but this game has me so addicted it's not funny...

So much fun - Other half plays as well (luck we have two computers) but have most of my friends on as well - love questing together... 8O :D
...just one more
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

L.vl 60 shaman and lvl 19 druid I'm working on now. Fun game though I seem to have misplaced a great deal of the the last half of a year.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

he he he - well since I have only just started - level 11 Priest (12 tonight I am sure)

Priests are hard - but will stick at it - it leads for a very different style of playing...

after much much much flipping and flopping on deciding on what talents I should invest I decided on Shadow priest - I know they don't have th best wrap as a healer - but that is because most people mis-use them. In groups I don't shadow at all - unless asked - I tend to heal and crowd control.. which weirdly enough I like. :wink:
...just one more
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

Heard their good damage dealers. Also if you don't like where your talents are, you can always respec at the trainer, course it'll cost you a little more each time. Fun game, don't rush to 60, enjoy everything along the way.
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Still dinking and staying below the 60 radar for now (Guild wants me to be another MC Tank and I'm not going to even go there).

I have a ton of characters on various servers. But my main play character(s) are on Blackrock.

Betsuni - 56 Orc Warrior (been addicted to AV BGs to get full Frostwolf gear and PvP gear)
Eggnog - 36 Tauren Druid

As for the Shadow Priest, best option for you if you want to utilize the full benefits of WoW, the actual ability to solo to 60. A nice hybrid of nuking and healing. Later on, you'll probably respec to a full healing priest to help you heal more.

Also, do fishing... a great time waster/money maker. Along with cooking it is great stuff.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Yeah - when 60 comes - I will respec -

Being Shadow doesn't make a massive difference in lowere levels for healings 50's up I might respec then If I group all the time - but even then - it means I just have to be smart and not waste Mana...
I am in Blackrock Server btw :wink:
...just one more
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

You better say Horde, otherwise I'll hunt you down and smear you. Mwuahahahahaha!!! Actually... >.> Since you have two of yas, I would probably just give you points. Wait... You better not be in my Guild. We have a few bf/gf couples in ours. =P
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

lol - I couldn't be Horde - I am such a goody two shoes...
...just one more
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

For the Horde!
Or as you "skinny ones" like to call it...
Hwv wao Oszev#
Let me know where you are and I'll make sure to stop by and say /spit or /rude. Hahahahahahaha. So hate those two emotes. Are you guys in any Guild? Hopefully you're not in No Maam or Inquisition. Hate those two "snob" Guilds, the moment they loose the first barracks in AV, they log out of it.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Have a new guild - of former 60's - restarting.
So it's small - but has people who know what they are doing - unlike me-
Some of the quests kill me- espcially when you are doing exactly what you are suppose to but - still don't get that stupid last quest item! I am in Darnassus...
...just one more
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Tell me a little about why you are in Darnassus.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

I dont play the game.

But my room mate has has an online gaming guild for awhile..and a few of the memebers from his guild has started the guild up in that game as well. They are always looking for new memebers..His guild has been around for alot of other games like diablo and stuff like that...I think his guild started in like 1998.

If you want any information on it let me know and ill get the website from him
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
RahOtaku
Kamisama - God

Post by RahOtaku »

Who here wants to see a Giant life Size Gothic Lolita Dark Elf Necromancer Standup doll?

^_^

Ahhh... How cute!!! :cat Image
Magical Kitty Transformation!
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

Nathan wrote:Have a new guild - of former 60's - restarting.
So it's small - but has people who know what they are doing - unlike me-
Some of the quests kill me- espcially when you are doing exactly what you are suppose to but - still don't get that stupid last quest item! I am in Darnassus...
Hmm, one of these nights I should swing by and say "hi". Of course w/o killing you, just have to avoid all those other Alliance Scum.

I've actually played a Human Warlock through 27 on Earthen Ring, so if you need any help with a quest let me know and I'll see what I can do. Also if you need, thottbot.com is your friend. Trust me, you'll be living on that site after you check it out.

Oh, if you want a funny pet quest. Go to Westfall, there's a farmer over there (Saldean's Farm) and he gives you the quest to kill the mechanical scarecrow things in the farms (can't remember the name). Make a macro for /chicken because you'll need it. Target one of his chickens near him and spam the living heck out of the button (some say about 30-50 times). After a while it will put a "!" above it (might not show it if you're too high of a level, if so watch the text on the chicken, it will go from yellow to green). Talk to it and it says that it wants feed. Buy feed from Saldean, and then /cheer at the chicken. The chicken will then have a "?" so talk to it again which gives it the feed. Loot the egg it drops, and viola, you have a pet chicken cheaper than any other pet in the game.

MDKiller1: Funny how these "Guilds" go from game to game. I've never been in one before and now have a bunch of friends who are in the game (most are RL friends though). One of us wanted to make a Guild like your friend is in, so we have one that's going to go from game to game. Hopefully keeping a few from each and growing a bit.

RahOtaku: Now that would be scary. HAHAHAHAHA