Does artwork exist for Chrono Trigger? Plus Xenogears flame!

Topics on video games and platforms
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

Not sure what these are... copies with some color penciling. No clue, not a seies I follow, you guys can pick it apart. Probably just more copied stuff though.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k23144644
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m18678842
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh. You seem uncertain. You want more?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Snakeskii
Kamisama - God

Post by Snakeskii »

metheus wrote:Not sure what these are... copies with some color penciling. No clue, not a seies I follow, you guys can pick it apart. Probably just more copied stuff though.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k23144644
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m18678842
Thanks for the links! They are actually from the xenosaga tv series. I'm willing to take a gander on one of these (even though a lot of them are copies--but at least they look like they are on studio paper)...if anyone is interested in spliting a lot, let me know as I probably don't need all 150 layouts. :D
RahOtaku
Kamisama - God

Post by RahOtaku »

I've been collecting things for a while...

But there is something I can't figure out.

What is the purpose of taking a red, blue, or Yellow Crayon and scribbling on a copy layout used for?"???

Even my kindergarten teacher told me to stay inside the lines!!
:flower
Ahhh... How cute!!! :cat Image
Magical Kitty Transformation!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

There could be more than one purpose.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Snakeskii
Kamisama - God

Post by Snakeskii »

Oh well, got outbid. X| If "neko mio" reads this and he/she would like to sell some of the sketches that aren't wanted, please send me a PM. :D
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

RahOtaku wrote:
What is the purpose of taking a red, blue, or Yellow Crayon and scribbling on a copy layout used for?"???
From what I can tell, it's to signify what would be on a cel VS background. I've a lot of these that came with Slayers cels. This is important to signify to the background artist what they are responsible for, such as if a pot of flowers is cel-based or background-based... which there commonly is no way to tell on unmarked genga. I've also seen multi-colors to depict different cel layers, but much more often cel/background differentiation.

- Karen
RahOtaku
Kamisama - God

Post by RahOtaku »

I wasn't expecting a real answer....

But that has to be it!! That's wonderful... So basically anything that is moving would be colored in...

For instance if Xelloss threw a flowerpot at lina's head, then it colored in right?

:puzzled
Ahhh... How cute!!! :cat Image
Magical Kitty Transformation!