New Inu Yasha fighter

Topics on video games and platforms
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

New Inu Yasha fighter

Post by Sugarflower »

Has anyone grabbed this game yet? I was told it came out about a week ago in the US but I haven't had a chance to look for a copy of it. The graphics look really nice, kinda like the DBZ Budokai games. If anyone has it then please post your thoughts on the game. Thanks! :)
lys
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by lys »

I have only played it a little but here is my quick opinion:

The graphics are great! Best part of the game. The controls feel pretty good as well. My only problem with the game is that there isn't much to it. It is a fairly easy game to beat just by mashing the attack buttons continuously - and nothing more. When compared to Naruto: Narultimate hero (import), it just doesn't do it for me. I wish the developers would have put just a little more time into it (it really feels like a rush-job trying to capitalize on the recent Inuyasha boom) :?
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

OOOH I so hate when they do that!!! :evil:
I was so excited when DBZ Sagas was released but after playing for a while I began to get bored since it was so easy a preschooler could beat it. Plus I was disappointed that there was no animated opening (at least I have never found one if there is one).

Do you have the Inu fighter for PS1? If so how do you compair it to the PS2 fighter? I have the PS1 fighter but never really played it yet. Thanks for your mini review. :)