Cels and video games at the Tokyo Game Show

Topics on video games and platforms
Olivier
Kamisama - God

Cels and video games at the Tokyo Game Show

Post by Olivier »

Hello,

just coming back from the Tokyo Game Show. This was great but exhausting: it was crowded and extremely noisy with officials talking to you with a megaphone, I had never seen this anywhere before. I played the X-box 360. The game, Capcom's Dead Rising, was technically impressive but finally classic and boring... I preferred the new Puyo-Puyo Fever-chu ;)

Anyway, for those who like action RPGs, Climax Entertainment was exhibiting cels made for Landstalker on Megadrive some 13 years ago - to introduce the new Landstalker on PSP to be released in 2006 (I did not want to buy the PSP but with this game I guess I have to now!). Just added a picture of the cels in the album.
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oooh, see any displays for new RPGs? I'm only an RPG player...so I'm always on the look-out for the next great RPG. heehee Hope you had fun at the game show!! =D
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Cels and video games at the Tokyo Game Show

Post by Sakura-chan »

Olivier wrote:Anyway, for those who like action RPGs, Climax Entertainment was exhibiting cels made for Landstalker on Megadrive some 13 years ago - to introduce the new Landstalker on PSP to be released in 2006 (I did not want to buy the PSP but with this game I guess I have to now!). Just added a picture of the cels in the album.
:drool What would I give to have one of those cels XD.... Thanks for the pic Olivier !!! :D
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh don't mention it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Olivier
Kamisama - God

Post by Olivier »

Yes there were many RPGs but I doubt many of them will we released outside Japan, except for Kingdom Hearts 2 and the new Final Fantay 7 on PSP.
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Olivier wrote:Yes there were many RPGs but I doubt many of them will we released outside Japan, except for Kingdom Hearts 2 and the new Final Fantay 7 on PSP.
And it is precisely because of these two games that I will GET a PSP . . . :emb Squenix better come through for me!

~ DW
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

Here are the games I'm most interested in that were shown. FFXI looks amazing on Xbox 360. I already have it on PS2 and PC, but since I'm getting the new Xbox, I think I might as well upgrade in the looks department for that game.

Playstation 2
Grandia III
Kingdom Hearts II
Suikoden V
Rogue Galaxy

Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XI