Zelda in 2006 anyone?

Topics on video games and platforms
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Zelda in 2006 anyone?

Post by HotIce »

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action ... 31137.html

Anyone else just a lil annoyed at -another- push back to the release date for the new Zelda game??? Man I've been waiting 1,5-2 years for this game! I can't be the only one thinking "Just release the current version NOW" then later (maybe with the new system) rerelease the zelda they are working on now... with the additional levels and depth.

I've heard rumor's of Demo disks at least? anyone else heard/have it? is it any good so far?
Last edited by HotIce on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

:evil: *joins the annoyed and angry impatient party*

I am soooooo angry at them pushing the release date.. we've been waiting so much for it... this is total cruelty towards Zelda fans LOL. I can't wait to get my hands on it !
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

I'm a little disappointed, but just as long as they are making the game better I guess I can't complain much.

Did anyone play the previous Zelda game (The Wind Waker) on GameCube? I skipped out on it, but I might pick it up for the wait. Is it any good?
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

grEenLeaFx wrote:I'm a little disappointed, but just as long as they are making the game better I guess I can't complain much.

Did anyone play the previous Zelda game (The Wind Waker) on GameCube? I skipped out on it, but I might pick it up for the wait. Is it any good?
The Wind Waker, sadly was my main reason for buying a Game Cube to begin with... IT's different than the other Zeldas in you say a kid the whole time, and there is no Epona :evil: Just a lil red boat you go around in. I wouldn't say the Wind Waker is the best Zelda game ever, but it's definately worth playing through once, and there are some really fun battles in it.
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

With such a highly anticipated game release, they probably also wanted it to come out near the PS3 launch. I'm glad it's getting the time it needs for all those extras that we love! :D

Wind Waker was awesome, and the graphics really surprised me at some parts (ie. AMAZING!). I didn't like it as much as OOT, but there aren't many games out there that can contend with that one...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes it amazes me too.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Sakura-chan

Post by Sakura-chan »

grEenLeaFx wrote:I'm a little disappointed, but just as long as they are making the game better I guess I can't complain much.

*raises hand*

Also the reason I bought my GC XD.... I started the game with little to no expectations... and ended it with really positive experience. I thought it would be really awful... but I actually really liked playing the game. I skipped a lot of sidequests tho cuz they can take forever... XD But the game in general was very entertaining and the plot brought some interesting turns, especially near the end (altho I have some reserves considering how the game actually ends).

Btw... I have to say it... but your avatar ROCKS !!! I love it !!! :D
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

I'm waiting for them to announce it will be a Revolution Launch Title instead of a Gamecube title. >.>

Figure since they will need a strong title for the launch against the PS3, and what better title to launch with than Zelda?

I bought my GC for Star Wars... >.> WW never got the light of day past the first island. Tales of Symphonia killed my original gamecube. >.<
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

Wow, Cloud, I didn't know you liked video games!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm glad your impressed, Marauder. Interesting gossip: Marauder said I you did not know me liked video games.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)