What game genre do you like?

Topics on video games and platforms

What do you prefer when it comes to gaming?

RPG/Strategy
72%
Racing
No votes
Puzzle
7%
Fighting
7%
Action
3%
Simulation
3%
Sports
3%
Adventure
No votes
Other
3%

Total votes: 29

Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

What game genre do you like?

Post by Sugarflower »

I'm obsessed with RPG, puzzle, some fighting and some racing games. But 85% of the games I own would have to be RPG or Adventure type games.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am glad to hear that you are obsessed with RPG puzzle some fighting and some racing games.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Thank you Cloud. :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You are quite welcome! ""? Me, Sugarflower ?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

I must confess I'm an RPG junkie :hitting: I love my FF games as well as just about any other fantasy/sword and sorcery type of dealie. The part of my wallet that doesn't run to cels, finds it's way invested in the newest RPG's X|
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

RPG, of course.

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I mostly play ren'ai (romantic love), bishoujo or first person perspective games (assuming my computer can handle it).

I don't play many games anymore, but the last five games I played were Civilization III, Figures of Happiness, Hourglass of Summer, Doom 3 demo and Hitomi My Step-Sister.

I should have bought a proper computer to be able to play games. :(
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Um, card games and board games.
Card games is obvious, but board games: maj-johng, chinese checkers, hit-the-bishie-over-the-head-and-glomp-him-in-the-corner... :dgrin
So I voted "puzzle"
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think Card games is a lot of things.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Really? Like what, Cloud?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

For real.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Kaije
Kamisama - God

Post by Kaije »

Didn't vote. While I don't really play video games any more, I have a few favorites. Fighting for games like Def Jam and Soul Calibur, action for games like San Andreas and Castlevania, FPS for games like Halo 2 and Doom 3, sports for games like NBA Live and NFL Street, as well as RPG and racing games. I hate puzzle games though.
Don't touch me, but I need a hug.

Toni replied:it is wet and juicy
Toni replied:LOL oh f*cking nice signature, you git
Sig edited for your viewing pleasure.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

RPGs all the way. I love having an actual storyline to my video games--even though some of them are pretty weak. :roll: I like a lot of dialogue when I play.
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

I went with Sports.
My friends and I have been playing little (but very intense :D ) "tournaments" with This Is Football 2002 (Soccer) for four years now and we still don't get tired of it.

I love to play the established RPG/Adventure games like FF, Res Evil and Tomb Raider... but I suck so much at it that I rather watch someone else playing.

Sligthly off-topic : if someone knows a great puzzle game out there, don't hesitate to let me know.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What were your expectations?
-I, Robot (Asimov)