Dragon Quest

Topics on video games and platforms
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Dragon Quest

Post by kittens »

We just bought DQ 8 and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood :) :) We are playing right now :D

It is nice graphically but they kept old style original DQ !!!! Woohoo!!! :wave:

DOes anyone buy this game? ;)
Cats rule!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

OMG! Me want! Me want!!

I just saw a commercial for it moments ago on Cartoon Network. I can't wait to get a copy of this game! :crazy
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Is it good? I almost bought it the last time at the store....but, ehhh. Haven't played a DQ game in a long time!!!! I need to finish Digital Devil Saga 2 first though... but the Japanese version is sooooooo hard to understand what's going on. Lots of words and crap that I don't understand. lol But I like it anyway. Great series.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Rekka, Sugarflower, I really highly recommend!!! They totally kept classic DQ style!!! OMG, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :^^: :^^: :^^:

Gash..... We have to wake up early tomorrow but we cannot stop playing :P :P
Cats rule!
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Hmmmm, maybe I should get it! haha Did you see the new slime game that's out for the DS? It looked cute.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Rekka Alexiel wrote:Hmmmm, maybe I should get it! haha Did you see the new slime game that's out for the DS? It looked cute.
Yeah :D :D They are cute :D

In DQ 8, the hiro has a pet and he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute /lv /lv /lv
Cats rule!
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Bought it, but played the FF XII Demo more. >.< Need to take a break from Soul Calibur III to play DQ though, or maybe not. =P

Sorta avoiding this since I know it will suck me in and never let go.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

yoshito wrote:Bought it, but played the FF XII Demo more. >.< Need to take a break from Soul Calibur III to play DQ though, or maybe not. =P

Sorta avoiding this since I know it will suck me in and never let go.
I have to work but....... well..... I deserve playing DQ right ;)
Cats rule!
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Work? What's that? Oh you mean leveling up your characters. =P

Yeah, hate good RPGs. They become like good books, you never want to put them down or if you do, you want to get back in the story as soon as you can.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

yoshito wrote:Work? What's that? Oh you mean leveling up your characters. =P
Heeheehee Yeah this is what I meant :P :P
yoshito wrote: Yeah, hate good RPGs. They become like good books, you never want to put them down or if you do, you want to get back in the story as soon as you can.
Oh yeah I know!!!!! I also got addicted Legacy of Kain!!! It got such a nice story!!! :OMG and if you are playing a good RPG then one day passes instantly!!!! So sad..... :(
Cats rule!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Ok! I definately gotta get a copy of this game! You're making me so excited about playing it Kittens. I haven't been this antsy since Xenogears and FF7. :D
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

oooh, an original Xeno fan, eh? Very rare these days... which is why I'm sticking behind Monolith. They're really one of the only guys that I still love to pieces. Everyone else I'm kinda.....skeptical about. =P Except for Atlus (Megaten!). Love them too
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Sugarflower wrote:Ok! I definately gotta get a copy of this game! You're making me so excited about playing it Kittens. I haven't been this antsy since Xenogears and FF7. :D
Do it! Do it!!! It is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That was not my intention, Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad. Why are you so excited about playing it Kittens?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)