Nintendo DS

Topics on video games and platforms
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Nintendo DS

Post by Sugarflower »

I just received my Nintendo DS system in the mail today. This is the limited edition teal version which comes with the Nintendogs Best Friends game. I'm so excited and have been playing for a few hours but there is only one down side to my system, one of the pixels on the touch screen is not working. It wouldn't be so bad if it was located near a corner or at the top or bottom of the screen, but no! it's located near the middle of the darn thing! This is so annoying during gameplay! I had to print an RO# given to me from the Nintendo site and guess I gotta send it off for repair or replacement. How am I going to live without it now that I just received it? I heard that these DS supplies are dissappearing quickly so I really hope they can replace it with another teal version. I'd hate to receive a regular colored DS cause that would mean I just wasted extra money for this one.

Has anyone had the pixel problem yet?
How do you like your system?
This Nintendogs game is so fun! :D
kawaii-clamp-fan
Kamisama - God

Post by kawaii-clamp-fan »

I got a DS when they came out here in the UK, but swapped it for a pink nintendogs one! I love my lil dog Lucy to bits :)

If you send your DS back to Nintendo, they should send you another Teal one pretty quickly - I've got some friends that had the same dead pixel problem as you :) Nintendo will have plenty of Teal systems, I'm sure they'll send you the right colour ^^

I love the DS, its an amazing system. I've got some really good games too (I recommend Band Brothers and Kirby!)
'I beg of you, Please Save Sakura!' - Tsubasa ^_^

http://fuu.rubberslug.com
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I really wanted a pink one but IMO the ebay sellers were asking to much for those right now. Maybe they are rarer than the teal? I'll probably send my system out by the end of the week or by the beginning of next week since I'd like to keep it around for Thanksgiving.

Has anyone tried the RPG's for this system? Lunar?
I'll check out those other recommendations as well. :)
Bevhippy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Bevhippy »

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I think they're great.

I highly recommend Jump Superstars if you can get it. OK it may be in Japanese but there are sites that have it translated and its such an addictive game. Heh being able to swap between Goku and Luffy in a fight is genius.

Oh Animal Crossing is meant to be really good to
Depressed beyond tablets,
Bored beyond pills!!!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I've heard alot about JUMP Superstars and would love to try it out. I'll definately get Animal Crossing sometime since I had it for the gamecube and really liked it.

I'm now trying to decide if I should even send my DS out for repair. The dead pixel is really annoying but I don't know if I should waste my time to send it and wait for its return. What do you guys think I should do?