Whats a good GBA game?

Topics on video games and platforms
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Whats a good GBA game?

Post by hyelakingsfan »

...and if anyone knows a good game where you get experience and level up would be great. Thanks
kawaii-clamp-fan
Kamisama - God

Post by kawaii-clamp-fan »

ah, an RPG fan. it may sound silly - but the Pokemon games are excellent for that ^^

Failing that - you could get Final Fantasy IV, FinalFantasy I and II, Sword of Mana, FF Tactics - or even the Zelda games (my faves, no EXP, but damn good fun!)
'I beg of you, Please Save Sakura!' - Tsubasa ^_^

http://fuu.rubberslug.com
Bevhippy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Bevhippy »

I really enjoyed Breath of Fire and Golden Sun
Depressed beyond tablets,
Bored beyond pills!!!
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

With a certain shame I must admit that the Pokemon games are good GBA RPG games, and since they offer what feels to be a quite lengthy game experiance they are better than the other GBA RPG games in that respect. However the Final Fantasy ports are also very good but with a rther retro look to them, Sword of Mana is good and so is Golden Sun. However with the other RPG games, perhaps with the exception of Final Fantasy ports, you will feel like it is a very short and therefore unfullfilling game experiance. All in all: hide away and play Pokemon. ^_^

SmacznyPomidor
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Thanks for the info guys. Well as anyone knows pokemon is probably the top rpg game (even though ppl deny they play it " "...)and yes i have already played and beaten it. Im thinkin of maybe getting final fantasy as most ppl say its good.

Now how about other games that arent rpg. Whats good out there?

..and anyone know of a great megaman game besides the "battle network". I have always loved megaman when it was out on snes and would love a great one on gba. Thanks again.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Dragon Quest 8!!!!!!!!!!!! This rocks :wave:
Cats rule!
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

kittens wrote:Dragon Quest 8!!!!!!!!!!!! This rocks :wave:
It does indeed rock *no rocking smiley so the bunny will have to do* :bny I have been playing in on my PS2 for almost two weeks now. But sadly its not a GBA game (or at least I dont think it is).

The one game that I really like on the GBA (or at least I did when I had a GBA) was the Advanced Wars series. They are very good and suprisingly hard and takes a while to beat the game. Worth buying.

SmacznyPomidor