Kingdom Hearts 2

Topics on video games and platforms
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

Ooooh Oooh! *waves hand in the air* Yeah, that waiting time is so annoying >.<;; I cant wait for it to come out, and wheeeee~! Johnny Depp!! *_* From the sites I've visited about it, the graphics are amazing, and the music is just as awesome! :^^: Heehee, can't wait for it to come out, and when it does, Kiri will be one happy bunny that possibly won't leave her house for a few weeks ^.^
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

All of them?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Going to pick this up after 4... hopefully. Anybody have the US version and playing it yet? =D
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I was told it wouldn't be out until tomorrow (Thursday) by our local Target store. They will have it on sale for $45.00 and I plan to be there first thing to grab a copy. Has it been released already? 8O
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Perhaps. That question has never crossed my mind before.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

Fry's Electronics here said "After 4" and has it for $39.9x (couldn't remember if it was a 95 or 99... oh well, not like it really makes a difference).

With my luck... sold out by the time I go home for the day.

ebgames.com has it on sale so I figured it launched on Tuesday like most games. >_<
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I called Target earlier today and they said they had none. It better be there at 8am or I'm going to strangle some employees. :evil:

I'll have to see if there may be a Fry's Electronics around here.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I found out yesterday that March 28th was not the release date for stores. It was actually the shipping date. So I guess all the stores will have a copy by next week if they don't already. :wink: I'm so glad I preordered mine. I may have to wait an extra day or two but there's no running to the store to find they just sold the last copy. X| (happened to a friend of mine)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
jcaliff

Post by jcaliff »

Really? I already got mine from Best Buy - it came in with Tuesday's shipment.
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

The box calls to me... it is calling me at work. Must go home and play instead of sitting at the office...

Cursed work. >_<
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I picked up my copy at Target this morning. It was a slight pain to get a copy though. All I'm going to say is management needs to inform their employees better. I thought we would be in and out of the store within 10min. or less but we were in there for over an hour due to the incompetent employees.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

jcaliff wrote:Really? I already got mine from Best Buy - it came in with Tuesday's shipment.
Yeah, I'm sure Best Buy did same day delivery. They're pretty good at that. Sorry, I don't know how anyone else feels but I love my Best Buy. :D The way work has been recently though, it was just better for me to pre-order. :wink:

Let me know how y'all like it. You know, how it compares. :) Enjoy! 8)

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you were in Target for that long. What on earth were they doing?! :x
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
yoshito

Post by yoshito »

Sugarflower wrote:I picked up my copy at Target this morning. It was a slight pain to get a copy though. All I'm going to say is management needs to inform their employees better. I thought we would be in and out of the store within 10min. or less but we were in there for over an hour due to the incompetent employees.
Isn't that part of the application?

Target Question #32: Are you able to keep a customer in the store for longer than 30 minutes by being incompetent?
Masako
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Masako »

I got it from Gamestop and it was $50.00. 8O

... and the special edition guidebook was $30.00. :hurt:

URG. MY WALLET BLEEDS.
(But it is worth it... I admit. :P )
crackpot27
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

I found it at EB, after checking every other store in driving distance. They're the only ones who had it in X| Sadly I got up at 6am (Walmart's opening time) to get a copy...ended up waiting till 10 am to get it at EB...that's four more hours I could have slept /sob