Kingdom Hearts 2

Topics on video games and platforms
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

And? Was it really?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I haven't been able to dedicate near as much time as I'd like to this game. Hopefully, next week I'll be RPGing away. Right now, I'm only at Beauty and the Beast. But I'm loving the game! :)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Don't be so modest. Where is that: Beauty and the Beast?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

confusedmoogle wrote:What really irked me was that after exploring awhile she would ask, "What do I do now?" Read child, read. I know its a new concept for the youngest generation, but having patience enough to stay with the storyline is key to any RPG. The other quirk that got on my nerves was that when she reached a challenge that she could not quickly overcome, she didn't try harder. Oh noooo...she gave up and said "Do this for me." Arrgh. :bwall
That sounds exactly like my two youngest siblings. :D

Gawd, I really need to go pick up this game. :l
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Has anyone finished yet? I've played about 45 hours and still don't seem any where near done. There's just so much to do. I like doing all the little side quests along with the main story. :) Sad, but my fave is the musicals. X| :D I'm just weird that I have to do every little thing in games.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I've been watching my fiance play since we bought it. He could have been finished with the game a couple of weeks ago but wants to make sure he completes EVERYTHING. He is right at the last boss but stopped to finish some minigames. Hopefully I'll get to see the ending soon.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Oh cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! :wave:
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

I unlocked the towns twice and just beat the Little Mermaid world. Sorta obsessing with the gummi ships right now... trying to find the ulimate gun platform (aka most guns and mobility, with some HP) while looking cool (I made it look like the Argo/Yamato =P).

Sorta paranoid in moving the story further, thinking I'm missing something. >_< Tempted to go look online for some hint guides where to get materials to synthisize stuff... also wondering where I can find the Gullwings again (I think I'm supposed to look for them).

Plus I don't want this game to end. Might just beat it and then play it again on Proud mode to see the extra ending (which I've already seen online, but it doesn't match seeing it in person).
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What does yoshito want?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Cloud wrote:What does yoshito want?
I want a world where I can game, draw, buy stuff, watch/read said stuff, and still work... within 24 hours...
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.