Nov. 19 the newest Nintendo is released!

Topics on video games and platforms
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Nov. 19 the newest Nintendo is released!

Post by HotIce »

OMG... the Wii will be here nov. 19, and it will come with Wii Sports! :D

*insert lots of dancing bunny, monkey, and elephants*

I'm really excited, I've put my pre-order at FYE months ago already... and I'm sad to say that my GameCube will have to be sacrificed upon the alter of being able to buy the Wii... but heck. ^_^

I'm really excited to see/play the wii, see how well the controller interaction is and such... and i'm really excited about some of the games being released as well. I really want to see how the Wii can change play for RPG's and such. ooooh... I'm excited. </fangirlish rant>
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Really?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

yes cloud, i really am excited about the Wii.
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

how much are they being sold for? I bought a couple of those TMX elmos so i can sell in december(hahaha). i might get a one of these so i can sell on ebay also (more money for cels... hahaha)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How much do you think?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

how much are they being sold for? I bought a couple of those TMX elmos so i can sell in december(hahaha). i might get a one of these so i can sell on ebay also (more money for cels... hahaha)
what i hear is that they're going to sell for $250. I also hear that Nintendo doesn't plan on any type of limited release of these machines either, i'm not sure how much supply and demand?
Will there be a RPG for it?
when i saw you were the last person to post, i knew this was going to be coming from you robo. there are three so far scheduled to be released somewhere around the time of the launch... yes there will probably be more

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Chrystal Beares
Dragon Quest Swords
Fire Emblem

There's more than just RPG games out there...

*sigh* I can't the only person who's intrested in seeing if I'm really able to "swing a sword" at someone, or acutally swinging a golf club/baseball bat in a sports game... and see how that works out. I'm excited about something other than the same system with upgraded graphics.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Is this a Joke?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

I'm kinda iffy about swining swords and golf clubs...

You're still swinging a remote control.

Just wait til they figure out a way to punch us when we get punched and slapped us when we get slapped!!!

And Crystal Chronicles back!! I liked it even though everyone else thought it was too kid-oriented!
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

its still something different than the same controller/button usage... how many people would jump when they want their characters to jump or whatever... nintendo just played with that idea a bit.

the new system with better graphics thing was starting to get boring for me... same thing really only with updated graphics, this is something new, and will hopefully be fun... 1st person shooters and such should be fun as well... hehe, they're bringing back duck hunt. ^_^

ive never been one to judge a game on being 'kidish' or not... i think it is foolish to not try a game just b/c it can be enjoyed by children. granted i may never play reader rabbit, or elmo's ABC's or something... but not playing Mario/zelda/any other game b/c a younger generation can enjoy it as well is just crazy.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

I will be getting one. I hope it takes off the intitiave behind it is amazing. Finally a different direction of sorts in games. I think what will most likely happen is that people will have a primary console - and all have a wii as there other.

I will get one...though I have no idea when I'll play GG WoW.
...just one more
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You believe that? I cannot predict the future.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by kizu »

HotIce. I just saw on the stock news that it is 250USD. It looks very interesting I hope it does well since unlike most other consoles it is -still- affordable.
logorzat
Kamisama - God

Post by logorzat »

Can't wait! It looks super awesome!