XBOX Live GamerTag List

Topics on video games and platforms
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

my gamer tag is "I Democracy I"
Last edited by grEenLeaFx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
evilminion
Senpai - Elder

Post by evilminion »

If anyone would like to play some Catan, get in touch with me! I grow weary of vanquishing the AI... muahahahahahahah... :D
He who dies with the biggest mech... obviously needed a bigger mech.
http://www.evilminion.com/ - anime cel gallery
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

evilminion wrote:If anyone would like to play some Catan, get in touch with me! I grow weary of vanquishing the AI... muahahahahahahah... :D
OMG YES!

I love that game!

I'll hit you up later soon as I get a picture back...Think my System Selector is shooting craps...
Image Image
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

KitKatKot is mine. I wanted KitKat but it was taken. :l I dont play many games yet. I totally suck at competition. I am into Lego Star Wars atm. I do occasionally play Halo 3, but I really really really suck at it. I just mess about. I should get a medal for the most amount of times you can die in 30 seconds. :P Haven;t got around to Need For Speed on xbox live yet.

*Is that Viva Pinata any good Ms Poe? I have it but I have no idea what the aim of it is*
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

I am HotIce80

I've added the names so far... so if we have a multi-player game in common, feel free to send me an invite to play. I'm not overly talkative though, so I wouldn't recommend the "chat" function with me. ^_^,
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

I'll add one of my accounts to the list if anyone wants to play something sometime:

x Beatrush x
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by MidniteKitten »

Ooo neat topic. My gamertag is: MidniteKitten

Anyone up for Halo3, DOA 4, or DOA Xtreme 2 I'm up for it.
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Mine is Kozmik Doom.

I enjoyed playing with HotIce a while back, the Xbox session wasn't bad either ;)

I don't have a Gold membership at the mo, but might buy one sometime. My favourite game is Rock Band so that's one I'd usually play online