PS3 & Nintendo WII Shipment Friday (Dec. 1st) Get'em!

Topics on video games and platforms
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Mario Galaxy does look spectacular. Really shows off what the Wii can do graphically. Can't wait for it to come out! :D
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

RoboFlonne wrote:Dynasty warriors still pretty much look like the first games that came out a long time ago.

I still doubt that I'd pay $600 just for graphics
Dynasty Warriors hasn't changed much since DW2 came out for PS2... it's been mostly adding and changing things, but that doesn't mean I'm not addicted to the mindless play... my dedication to bringing victory to Xiahou Dun is awe-inspiring! :P or i'm just a lunatic.

anyway i'm not trying to convince you to buy a PS3... I don't even think it's worth $600 atm, I was just trying to state my love for Dynasty Warriors in my own odd way.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What would make you stop doubt that he or she would pay $600 just for graphics[quote]

Dynasty Warriors has not changed much since DW2 came out for PS2? No really, it's true.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

huh? Image
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

Working at BB thursday morning...As soon as we opened we had a ZILLION calls from ppl stating they were *positive* we were getting them today. We kept telling them no, we hadn't heard any such rumor. Sure enough...10:30 am...A truck arrives with 16 of each PS3 units.

I was rabid over a 60gb and grabbed one. Apparently, BB isn't allowing employees to buy one. They want to make as much money as possible..Even though I get no discount on the systems in the 1st place....AND...We don't have any accessories for the damn thing.

So, I call my mom up...She races up and buys the damn thing for me. Teach them.

WOW...I must say...As soon as good games for this baby comes out...Ooooooo yeah. Don't get me wrong...There's one good game for it now, Resistance:Fall of Man. That game is insane.

If anyone else has one...Lemme know your online ID. Mine is:

MsPoe
Image Image
Majin_Vegeta_2028
Senpai - Elder

Post by Majin_Vegeta_2028 »

im still working on getting one :(
having a job makes it difficult to get one seeing how people are
STILL waiting overnight to get one.
.... but it will be mine.... oh yes, it will be mine.....

"He has stolen my honor, and his debts must be paid!"
- Majin Vegeta

"... I'm going to verify my exsistence.."
- Gaara

"Beneath the courageous, there is nothing."
- Kakashi
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How many hours do you work?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)