This evening I wil get my Wii

Topics on video games and platforms
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

This evening I wil get my Wii

Post by Joost »

So everybody knows that the Wii is out. Here in Europe the price is 250euro and it was from the first start totally sold out, even the next ones that should arrive where already in order... so normally I would have to wait some weeks, maybe 3-4 weeks,...

So I thought maybe I'll check some sites like ebay, as you all could guessed, the prices where insane, above retail prices, 300,350,400 euro's
After that I checked some smallers site's, and guess what I found a new Wii for 220euro and the person who is willing to sell it is living only like 5miles from me!!! LUCKY ME :D !!!

;)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Wonderful! You won't be disappointed. :)
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Re: This evening I wil get my Wii

Post by xKAKASHIx »

Joost wrote:So everybody knows that the Wii is out. Here in Europe the price is 250euro and it was from the first start totally sold out, even the next ones that should arrive where already in order... so normally I would have to wait some weeks, maybe 3-4 weeks,...

So I thought maybe I'll check some sites like ebay, as you all could guessed, the prices where insane, above retail prices, 300,350,400 euro's
After that I checked some smallers site's, and guess what I found a new Wii for 220euro and the person who is willing to sell it is living only like 5miles from me!!! LUCKY ME :D !!!

;)

Watch out for people that are going to sell it below the retail price...ive been hearing people getting screwed over...

I suggest just go camp out at a store thats how i got mine....now ihave to wait til X-mas to play it.
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

I bought it from an older lady with the waranty from the shop in her hands so I guess its ok ^__^
did not have the time to play, can't wait to install, but first work X|
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Hope everything works out for you.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

You should've titled this "This evening I'll be playing with my Wii". That might've
gotten a few more views :)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

:deek
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

RoboFlonne wrote:My arms get tired with the targetting in Twilight Princes...
There are other ways you can do it.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

RoboFlonne wrote:My arms get tired with the targetting in Twilight Princes...

makes me want to superglue the sensor to the middle of the tv!
The best way to play games that control like Zelda or Trauma Center is to sit down in a chair in front of the TV and rest your arms on both legs. Your legs brace your arms and make your aim steady. You can then pivot your wrists and get more precise movement with your hands. Think of your controller like a camera and your legs are a tripod for that camera. Or maybe a telescope would be a better analogy, but you get the idea...

This is most effective when you're aiming the bow & arrow and sling shot. When you have a sword fight, lift your hands out of your lap and swing the sword normally. It doesn't take dramatic movement to use the sword, it can be minor swings.

Don't try to control games like Wii Sports in this manner, obviously. Those type of games have their own control scheme which is indicative to their respective subjects.

If you're controlling Zelda in mid-air, then yeah, your hands are going to become extremely tired. The sensor bar seems to work best on the bottom of my TV, not sure what's best for you tho. I've heard of other people using things like candles as replacement sensor bars because it's just some LEDs. Wouldn't recommend that nonsense either, unless you just want to replace your sensor bar.