Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

Anybody else playing this?
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I have it for the Gamecube and just beat it last week. However I still have a few items that need collecting such as heart container pieces, poe souls, etc and need to play the mini games a bit more. I wuv this game! :love:
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

I'm in the first mission you play as a wolf at the purple misty bog.
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

I stopped playing in the middle of playing with the monkeys... not because the game is bad, but because I know I'd play it forever and never do anything else... so I'm waiting until I have lots of time to play before I get really into it... So I've been playing my other Wii games, and I'm working on beating Elebits and Trauma Center. ^_^
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

OOH!!! I want to try trauma center! All I have at the moment is Zelda, Farcry, Cars, and wii sports.

But I downloaded Super Mario Brothers and Comic Zone.
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Trauma Center is a TON of fun! I have really enjoyed playing it so far. ^_^ The games i have... are : Wii Sports, Zelda, Rayman, Super Swing Golf, Trauma Center, Monkey Ball, and Elebits. Note on Rayman: Lots of fun to play... dissapointing ending, but I guess you don't play Rayman for the story anyways. LOL.

I haven't DL'ed any games for it yet though, I've enjoyed reading the News and Checking the weather on it though. :P *feels like such a dork* I've been fighting myself to not play zelda though... It's my video game addiction, I love this series. ^___^ Though I have never got into the Zelda's for portable systems. =\ Which brings me to say how tempting DLin' the SNES Zelda is. hehehe.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Beat it a while ago (on the Wii). Best Zelda ending ever.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:Beat it a while ago (on the Wii). Best Zelda ending ever.
Well hello thar one-upper :D
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Not Sir Phobos wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:Beat it a while ago (on the Wii). Best Zelda ending ever.
:nya:

All of the games Hotice mentioned are top-notch. Anything that was programmed for the Wii in mind or first party is the way to go. It seems most of the third party developers don't really know how to make their games shine with the unique control scheme. Avoid stuff that was released for several platforms, like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's just not as good on the Wii. When ever Cooking Mama comes out for the Wii, get it. Looks like a lot of fun.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by kizu »

Argh.... I so want a wii. I know all the games you guys mentioned but eh............. NO WII YET!!! :?
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

I think cooking mama will be the game everybody gets.

In 10 years people will be like "did ya ever play that game called cooking mama?"

"Yeah it was a great game, we used to play it on the...uh...that little console.....the.......uh......it's on the tip of my tongue..."

"the game cube?"

"No not that one.......Well I can't remember the system, but that game sure rocked." :D
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:
Not Sir Phobos wrote:

All of the games Hotice mentioned are top-notch. Anything that was programmed for the Wii in mind or first party is the way to go. It seems most of the third party developers don't really know how to make their games shine with the unique control scheme. Avoid stuff that was released for several platforms, like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's just not as good on the Wii. When ever Cooking Mama comes out for the Wii, get it. Looks like a lot of fun.
Toni dear, you know you're contradicting yourslef here... saying all my games are top-notch and to avoid multi-platform games. Rayman is out on the PS2 as well ya know. But I would still really reccommend it for people to play. hehehe. But yeah, the marvel game is just... bad for the Wii. No other way to say it... I think I put an hour or two into it, max, and I wish I could get that time back. >_<

Kizu the best way to get a Wii, at least around here... is to stalk Wal-Mart. Keep calling and asking if they are expecting them in, then start asking when they'll be in... and of course it usually means having to get up when they open to get one. >_> Thats what I had to do to find the one I got for my bro... but he ended up giving it to my folks anyways. So the process starts all over. >_<
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

I played and beat it(for the gamecube). My favorite boss battle is the underwater one. And I have to agree, it is by far the best zelda ending. I adore Medli(spelling).
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes, it's rather obvious when you think about it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

HotIce wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:
Not Sir Phobos wrote: Well hello thar one-upper :D

Toni dear, you know you're contradicting yourslef here... saying all my games are top-notch and to avoid multi-platform games. Rayman is out on the PS2 as well ya know. But I would still really reccommend it for people to play. hehehe. But yeah, the marvel game is just... bad for the Wii. No other way to say it... I think I put an hour or two into it, max, and I wish I could get that time back. >_<
I said most of the third party games are bad. I know Rayman is Ubisoft (trust me, I know, Senor is a huuuuuge Rayman devotee from years ago). Ubisoft always makes great games. But generally speaking, most of the third party developers have admitted to having problems making games for the Wii. They don't understand how to incorporate the control scheme properly. That's why games like Marvel and Call of Duty are better on the other consoles because they were simply ported to the Wii, not actually developed for it. Rayman is different because it was developed for the Wii and ported to the other consoles, which is why it works.