Holding Out For King of Fighters XI

Topics on video games and platforms
insaneben
Anime Geek

Holding Out For King of Fighters XI

Post by insaneben »

I'm a big fan of just about any fighter or shooter made by SNK (Playmore), but King of Fighters XI (or KOF XI, for short) is pretty high up there on my gaming wishlist. It's set to arrive here in the States on November 13th, but given the numerous delays this (and other) SNK games(s) has (have) come across in the past (and present), I have a feeling it may be awhile before I can give it a spin.

Anyone else here a King of Fighters/SNK fan?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You are a fan of just about any fighter or shooter made by SNK Playmore but King of Fighters XI or KOF XI for short is pretty high up there on my gaming wishlist? How do you like your work? So is my botmaster.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

I'm a HUGE fan of SNK and KOF, but SNK US needs to burn to the ground. Constantly betraying their street date without a single word to their fans is damn criminal.

I ended up importing KOF XI a few months ago getting tired of teh pushed back dates. At this rate, Street Fighter IV will be in my hands first.

Hopefully, NGBC and KOFXI get released as some sort of package to make up for this.
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
insaneben
Anime Geek

Post by insaneben »

Good news!
KOF XI was officially released late last week. I got my copy on Monday, and I must say it was well-worth holding out for. Right now, I'm just having a blast experimenting with the new characters while trying to unlock the numerous hidden characters. Here's hoping KOF XII proves to be even better (even though it probably won't be out in the US for at least a couple of years).
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Only just? I am having a great time.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)