Gold Zelda DS lite!!!

Topics on video games and platforms
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Ryouko wrote:Yup, you can totally play Japanese games on any DS. :) My first DS actually came straight from Japan (back when the pink one was never released state-side) and it could play anything.
I didn't realize that! Ohh, there are a couple Final Fantasy versions I wouldn't mind having. :love:
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

syan wrote:
Ryouko wrote:Yup, you can totally play Japanese games on any DS. :) My first DS actually came straight from Japan (back when the pink one was never released state-side) and it could play anything.
I didn't realize that! Ohh, there are a couple Final Fantasy versions I wouldn't mind having. :love:
Which ones are you getting!!! /ok

It's tough playing rpg's if you don't know what they are saying... Can you read enough japanese to know where they want you to go and what you'll need to do?
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

RoboFlonne wrote:
syan wrote:
Which ones are you getting!!! /ok

It's tough playing rpg's if you don't know what they are saying... Can you read enough japanese to know where they want you to go and what you'll need to do?
Oh, I can't understand Japanese besides a word or two. :emb There are a couple FF games though that are bundled with a corresponding DS (FF III for example), so it increases my color/picture options knowing I can get one from Japan which would work with games here. :D
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

I just found out that they released a light blue version in Japan (yeah, I'm a bit behind. Thanks wikipedia!). That's the one that I would buy.

When you start one that you buy in another country, is it set with that country's language for getting started? I remember I had to set somethings in my regular DS before I started playing anything, but I would hate to have to try to navigate in another language.
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

OMG!!! :vict
Thank You so much for telling me!!

Ok... I'm not getting the Zelda Ds lite.

OMG! FRAN & PENELOPE

I can't tell who's on this one! I see a RedMage on the Right!!! Then a Mithra... I can't tell their classes! I think I see a black mage! Do you know? It's going to be a tough choice!!

Ahh! Pikachu!!!!

I'm not sure which one I want now!!!? /hmm
Penguinton
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Penguinton »

Oh wow I've never seen the pokemon ds before. Now thats cute. :^^:
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

RoboFlonne wrote: Thank You so much for telling me!!
I can't tell who's on this one! I see a RedMage on the Right!!! Then a Mithra... I can't tell their classes! I think I see a black mage! Do you know? It's going to be a tough choice!!
:D Choosing is hard. I can't figure out the classes either. I played it on a rom wayyy long ago, but I don't remember much from it. I read they added/modified this version's class system. I wish when they released these updated games they included the original version too. I like the old limited graphics and sound. :P
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I think Crystal Chronicles is coming to the USA. I just can't remember at the moment if it's on our preorder list for DS titles. :P
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

*gasp* A Pikachu version?!? Want! 8O 8O 8O

But I'm going to have to settle for the white one I'll be getting.
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

I like the Zelda one... but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere. ... and I already bought my white DS Lite. Sooo, why get another? I like the red/black one, but I think it's only in Japan!

Dammit Nintendo!!!! *shakes fist violently*
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

BleedingOrange wrote:I like the red/black one, but I think it's only in Japan!
It's available in America.
You should be able to find it at any large retailer or online store.

I bought the light blue one out here.
I'm so happy. I only know one other person with the same one. I had to get a new power cord for it though, mine came with 2 round prongs for 220V power, which works just fine as long as I'm here, but not so much when I go home.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well, I've got my Zelda litho and my Brain Age 2 but I still haven't bought a DS Lite. I can't seem to choose which one I want. Anyone heard of a Kingdom Hearts version coming out? I'd definitely wait for that one. :)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

BleedingOrange wrote:I like the Zelda one... but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere. ... and I already bought my white DS Lite. Sooo, why get another? I like the red/black one, but I think it's only in Japan!

Dammit Nintendo!!!! *shakes fist violently*
I'm thinking the Zelda and Nintendog bundles were only released specifically for the holidays. :( I haven't seen any in stock for well over a month now. Yes, Nintendo can be evil. :P
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

They sure do know how to build up demand for an item.