World of Warcraft players?

Topics on video games and platforms
NightWoof
Eiketsu - Mastermind

World of Warcraft players?

Post by NightWoof »

(Wolfette posting with fiance's account til hers is reactivated)

I know there was a former post, but its several months old at this point. ;)

Anyone here still playing WoW? Both Luc and I play, myself more than him surprisingly 8)

We've both got several toons but our mains are:

Nightwoof's main - Frostleaf, lvl 70 Tauren druid on Ysera server
Wolfette's main - Wildwind, lvl 70 Tauren hunter on Ysera server

I'm also in the process of leveling one of each class available - currently all horde. Alliance seems to be filled mostly with immature kids when I've tried to start up toons. :/

Post your toons here if ya play! :D
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Horde - one level 59 so far.... I am delaying leveling right now because i want to get alot of my BGs done before I hit 60. armor gets a little more complicated and i want my pvp mount when I hit 60. hehe

I play on Kadghar... name is Akutenshi. Tell me if you move to my server. My bf and I both play there. :D

oh yeah, you are right about Alliance. I took off of work one day and decided to play battlegrounds. There were barely enough alliance for it to continue(they were all at school????) haha.
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

My husband and I both play..but we play on Alliance side

I myself have

70- human female warlock
70-human female pally
70-night elf female rogue
70-night elf female warrior
62-night elf female priest

My husband has
70-gnome rogue
70-night elf priest
70-night elf warrior

On the server we play on the ally wins most the BG's. However I have always wanted to play a bloodelf...just never got around to it.
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
logorzat
Kamisama - God

Post by logorzat »

I have a level 21 Blood Elf Hunter and a level 5 Forsaken Warlock. I haven't been playing for that long but I absolutely love the game. :D
NightWoof
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by NightWoof »

I don't do a whole lot of battlegrounds - I absolutely detest WSG. The only one I play on a regular basis is Alterac Valley, which horde STILL wins more often than it loses even after being pushed back further south. :hitting: I guess Eye of the Storm is ok, as long as the flag runners don't freaking turtle - hate that with a passion no matter the side doing it. X|

I am doing the battlegrounds to have a full set of PVP gear though, just for the heck of it. We have more time on our hands since another guild came along and basically butt-raped us while the guild leader was away - stole about 20 of our lvl 70 players, so til we've rebuilt our raiding is on hold. *growls*
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

I know this is an old post, but I've been playing for several months now...

Server: Fizzcrank

Poechan - Lvl 66 Undead Warlock
Poaria - Lvl 16 Blood Elf Hunter

Wouls be fun to get some other ppl I know playing :)
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

I have a lvl 61 Tauren Druid on Misha (along with some alts) named Kiaran. Feel free to say hi. :)
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

My husband and I both play, in a guild with some folks he used to work with

My main is a night elf druid, lev 80 on Fenris, and I have an 80 human lock alt, and an 80 blood elf lock alt

My husband plays a holy paladin, lev 80

I have a few other alts on some other servers, but Fenris has been our home for the last four years. Not so much into the bg's, it's mostly end-game raiding. We're currently working on hard-mode Ulduar, and getting ready to start hard mod ToC once the final boss comes in on Tues.
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
aethel
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by aethel »

iwakuralain16 wrote:
I play on Kadghar... name is Akutenshi. Tell me if you move to my server. My bf and I both play there. :D
Really? I play Horde on Khadgar as well. I will look you up next time I'm on. Too many characters to tell you which one to find me on. I have recently gotten into multiboxing (where you play multiple accounts at once-- yes it is allowable by Blizz) so I have a lot of characters running around.