Gaming unions

Topics on video games and platforms
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Gaming unions

Post by duotrouble »

Does anyone here belong to any gaming unions? I belong to about 20 on gamespot. They can be a bunch of fun. Over the holiday, I got a surprise. The leader of my all girls anime union resigned and the officer next in line resigned too. So now, I'm in charge.

Anyone want to join my ALL Girls Anime Union? 8) Sorry, no boys for this union. :roll: I didn't originally make it. I was just officer #2. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

Are these like guilds? I used to be in the second top Alliance Guild in WoWarcraft for two years. Then I decided I missed human contact and women in particular, so out went that.
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Yes, they are just like guilds. 8) In fact, I'm surprised they're not called guilds. For some reason GameSpot called them unions. Whatever!

I belong to a lot of them but I'm not that active in most of them. This one is one of the few I go to all the time. (Probably why I was an officer and now leader.)

Good to hear that you aren't missing out on your human contact. :P Me either. I have a date Saturday night - live and in person. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!