Bow to your sensei!

Topics on video games and platforms
Killua
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Bow to your sensei!

Post by Killua »

I found this fun game called My Brute through a friend's IM away message. Basically you name a character, and the site determine's your character's attributes by the name. After your first day (where you get something like six fights) you get three fights per day. The fighting system is automated, so you just pick someone to fight, and hope you get a little lucky. It doesn't take up much time at all, but is a fun little game.

Please become a pupil of mine and join my dojo! :D

http://squidterba.mybrute.com
Killua

Post by Killua »

Ok I know at least a few of you have signed up. Post about your experiences fighting in the Octagon! 8)
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

I only won one fight :l :l
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
Killua

Post by Killua »

I've made a few other characters, and after a while you get a sense of what other characters to choose to fight against. Having an extremely balanced character also doesn't seem to really help, although you can't really help this since it picks your stats for you. I just know that the one character I had whose stats were balanced lost every single friggin time. :x
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Nice little game! Thanks for posting it, Killua.
When I started out at a level 2 match, I thought I'd do alright with my choice of opponent. That was before I saw that they had weapons and shields! Still, I beat a girl with had a feral fox companion and a large club.

My brute is KozmikDoom so look me up if you want a beating ;)
Or to become a pupil of mine, visit http://kozmikdoom.mybrute.com to get started.