New Game "Interview the person below"

Topics on video games and platforms
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: New Game "Interview the person below"

Post by animeobsessed »

1. Which anime character would you like to switch places with for a day?

My first thought was Rukia from Bleach and spend a day with Renji, Ishida and Ichigo and hopefully a few others from Soul Society. Then I thought it might be better to take the place of Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki and spend a day with the Shinsengumi. Hopefully, neither are fighting that day. It's a toss up.

2. Favorite desert?

Ice cream with/or without hot fudge

3. Who would you like to see as a guest at the next Anime con you attend?

Junichi Suwabe - I could listen to his voice for hours. I don't care what he's saying. He is in so many of the series I've watched, I can easily pick out his voice. It started with Atobe from Prince of Tennis. Other characters he does are Kyosuke in Nana, Kain in Vampire Knight, Grimmjow in Bleach, Fukuda in Bakuman, Archer in Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night, Ren in Uta no Prince, Bonten in Amatsuki and many others.

Now for questions:

1. Which anime series did you like, had no reason to stop watching, but took months to finish?

2. Which movie actor/actress do you watch no matter how bad the movie is?

3. What series do you want to have just one sketch/cel, but can't find it anywhere?
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

1. Which anime series did you like, had no reason to stop watching, but took months to finish?
E's Otherwise, I love this series, but when I started it I kept getting distracted by other series. I probably didn't actually finish watching it until about a year after I started it :P
2. Which movie actor/actress do you watch no matter how bad the movie is?
Orlando Bloom and Jason Statham and yes it's in a large part because of the accent ;)
3. What series do you want to have just one sketch/cel, but can't find it anywhere?
Final Fantasy Unlimited, I've been looking for years and even things like settei are extremely scarce, and all I want is one decent shot of Makenshi /sob .

Next group:

1.) What character's name would you use for your child's name and not feel guilty about it later?

2.) Name an anime/movie that would have made a better video game.

3.) Favorite health food?
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

1.) What character's name would you use for your child's name and not feel guilty about it later?
For a girl, it would be Yuuki. I just really like the name. For a boy it would be Kenpachi. You could always call him Ken, and I think he would dig the character he is named after. :P
2.) Name an anime/movie that would have made a better video game.
Death Note - It would make my day to be able to kill off Light. /gg
3.) Favorite health food?
Celery. Even though it doesn't have much flavor, I could it all day.

Next questions:

What anime character would you like to see as president/leader of your country?

What anime can make you cry and/or laugh out loud, and you don't care who is around to hear you?

If you could go back and live your life all over again, knowing what you know now, would you??
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

What anime character would you like to see as president/leader of your country?

Kyouya, from Ouran Host Club. I feel he's the perfect politician; a nice mix of carrot AND stick.

What anime can make you cry and/or laugh out loud, and you don't care who is around to hear you?

Slayers. I've found this show appeals to people who don't even like animation, so I'm not bothered if folks wander over to find out what I'm laughing about.

If you could go back and live your life all over again, knowing what you know now, would you??

It depends. If I could retain my memories, sure - it would be rather interesting to choose a single event early in my life and see how a different outcome would change my entire future. Of course, there are a number of things I regret doing as a youth, so picking a single factor to change would be difficult.

NEXT QUESTIONS:

1. Which popular series do you not "get" (you don't understand why everyone else loves it)?

2. Which anime character do you believe could be replaced with a brick, and no one would notice the difference?

3. Which manga did you start buying, but after awhile began to hate the plot, so stopped reading? (and regretted the huge amount of $$ you spent on it)
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

1. Which popular series do you not "get" (you don't understand why everyone else loves it)?
Durarara!! Seriously I stopped watching after the second/third episode Image
2. Which anime character do you believe could be replaced with a brick, and no one would notice the difference?
That’s like all the side characters in anime :P No one really comes to mind
3. Which manga did you start buying, but after awhile began to hate the plot, so stopped reading? (and regretted the huge amount of $$ you spent on it)
I really don’t buy or read manga X|

Next ones

1.Was there ever an anime that made you cry?

2.What’s your favorite movie EVER?

3.Is there a villain (any in general) you wished had won? And who?
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

1.Was there ever an anime that made you cry?

Grave of the Fireflies and Clannad Afterstory

2.What’s your favorite movie EVER?

Blazing Saddles

3.Is there a villain (any in general) you wished had won? And who?

Dracula

Next ones:

1. Which anime has the best story that you would enjoy reading in book form?

2. What characteristic in a character design are the most common in your collection?

3. Which anime have you rewatched completely thru the most times?
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

1. Which anime has the best story that you would enjoy reading in book form?
Tatakau Shisho otherwise known as Armed Librarians the Book of Bantorra, I love the story and how it revolved in arcs regarding the different characters.
2. What characteristic in a character design are the most common in your collection?
Flippant redheads :P
3. Which anime have you rewatched completely thru the most times?
Escaflowne, every once in a while I seem to need another fix. I've probably rewatched this one at least five or six times which is double any other series. Now manga would be a totally different story ;)

Next group:

1.) Favorite female lead in a movie/anime/game?

2.) What's your favorite movie/anime that for some reason you've seen only once and have no intentions of revisiting?

3.) Name an anime/manga that you would like to see as a live action done well?
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Next group:

1.) Favorite female lead in a movie/anime/game?

This is a hard question, since I usually like male leads. Anyway, I would have to say Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat. She gets dumped on, but picks herself up and goes after what she wants.

2.) What's your favorite movie/anime that for some reason you've seen only once and have no intentions of revisiting?

I have a few favorites that I don't expect to rewatch usually because they are too sad such as Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and Wolf's Rain.

But to identify one anime that doesn't fit that category and I would have to say Monster. It took me months to get through it once and I really liked, it but have no intention of watching it again.

3.) Name an anime/manga that you would like to see as a live action done well?

If done well, I would like to see Vampire Knight as a live action. More vampire movies! :D

Now for the questions:

1. Since it's close to Halloween and I've already brought up vampires, what is your favorite vampire movie/show (anime or other)?

2. Which villain in an anime should have stayed as evil as he/she started out in the series/movie instead of being evil at the beginning getting nicer as the series/movie continued?

3. Several manga have stopped being published for various reasons. Which manga do you wish would continue again if only to conclude the story line and not leave multiple cliffhangers? (I have 2 I would like to see finished-yes I have bought the manga for both series-$$)
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
JWR

Post by JWR »

1. Since it's close to Halloween and I've already brought up vampires, what is your favorite vampire movie/show (anime or other)?

Favorite movie is still the original with Bela Lugosi , Anime would be Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

2. Which villain in an anime should have stayed as evil as he/she started out in the series/movie instead of being evil at the beginning getting nicer as the series/movie continued?

I can't really think of one

3. ]Several manga have stopped being published for various reasons. Which manga do you wish would continue again if only to conclude the story line and not leave multiple cliffhangers? (I have 2 I would like to see finished-yes I have bought the manga for both series-$$)

Tsukuyomi Moon phase , I'm still looking for a fan scan that completes the series after it was dropped by Tokyopop 3 issues from the end after buying the 1st 12.

Next ones:

1. Have you ever passed on buying a piece you later regretted and then were able to get it years later?

2. Who in the AB community has helped you the most?

3. Have you ever broken a bone?
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

JWR wrote: 1. Have you ever passed on buying a piece you later regretted and then were able to get it years later?

2. Who in the AB community has helped you the most?

3. Have you ever broken a bone?
1. Ahhh yes I have! There was an amazing Arima cel on Mandarake's auction
I accidentally mistimed and didn't have the chance to bid on. I found out later
a AB member won him and let her know if she should ever want to sell to contact me.
About 3 years later she did, and I was able to buy him back!
http://mendokusai.rubberslug.com/galler ... mID=126103

2. Quite a few of the Narutards! We all helped each other out w/ auctions and updates
back in the day! Good times..
I'd name specific folks but I'd be afraid of forgetting someone but all my close peeps
know who they are anywho! ^_^

3. Nope *knocks on wood*

Ok here are my three! Some are Halloweenie related since its close to that time
(hope none are repeats)

1. What is your favorite go-to horror movie?

2. What anime character's hair style do you covet personally or just plain love?

3. If a zombie apocalypse were to occur tomorrow, where would you hunker down or
try to relocate to?
AerynAerie
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by AerynAerie »

*revives a near-dead thread* 8)

1. What is your favorite go-to horror movie?
A. Resident Evil. Although I'm not sure it's really 'horror'

2. What anime character's hair style do you covet personally or just plain love?
A. I once had my hair cut as Videl from DBZ, Sailor Uranus, and Noin. If I could magically pick any hair I'd love to have Zechs or Sephiroth's gorgeous tresses, but nowadays it looks like this.

3. If a zombie apocalypse were to occur tomorrow, where would you hunker down or try to relocate to?
A. I'm not going anywhere. My brother is spec ops and all my cousins are army infantry. We've got stockpiles. XD

New Questions!
1. Which anime do you know so well that you can quote the dialog backwards/forewards?
2. If you could trade places with any person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional; with whom would it be?
3. How would you explain your favorite anime in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew?