Unreal Tournament 2004

Topics on video games and platforms
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Unreal Tournament 2004

Post by Ms. Poe »

Yes yes...I AM a girl and I *LOVE* this game...I love fraggin' ppl trying to infiltrate my territory...Oooooo...And how I love the Redeemer...I'd love to be able to ride that baby home like Slim Pickins' did in Dr. Strangelove...Anyone else out there that plays this game...At home or online?

If you play online...Maybe we can play together one day...Or at least share your online name so I can find ya ;D! Mine is Ms. Poe ...of course ;)!
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

Heh, look for Startyde sometime...I mean, unless you DON'T want your butt handed to you. Flak Gun my dear...get used to it :)

Actually, I've been playing that a lot less ever since FarCry came out. Man, that game is so kewl...

Jungle Fever Baby!
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
Elot
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Elot »

Im also a fan of Unreal2004 for 2 weeks now, its been long time i tried this kind of game again since quake in 1997. I spend the last 4 years mainly on counterstrike.

The game that really gets me is Onslaught, its fun and sometimes funny, seeing people desperately capturing and defending nodes

Elot
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

I have wanted to play this game - But haven't played a 3rd person shooted since the days of Quake etc...
I remember seeing a demo for this one- it looks amazing graphically... but I suck at them now :( -
oh - btw - just moved this to games :)
...just one more
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Tell me the rules.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)