Zelda fans!

Topics on video games and platforms
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Zelda fans!

Post by Baylor »

If you haven't seen it already, go to nintendo.com and check out the new Zelda screenshots and trailer for the new game coming out in 2005!
:drool
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

But I don't have it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Dragon_gal
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Dragon_gal »

8O :jaw :love2 :drool :woot: :yay :bow2:
Wow, that looks absolutely awesome!!!!
I loved Windwaker to pieces, but that is what every Zelda fan was really hoping for.
I can't wait.
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

I flipped when I heard about this! Loved wind walker - but was sad when I heard that the original screen shots (from ages ago -) were a no go.

It looks so cool!
...just one more
emika
Anime Geek

Post by emika »

Adult Link woohoo! :jump

I did love all the other Zelda games, but sometimes looks really do matter ^_~
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

I've been drooling over this game for a while! Just so frustrated that they've keep pushing back the release date! I think October is now the offical date? My brother put a pre-order on it for me already, so he just has to go to the store counter and say "I want my zelda!" I have a nice brother. :D

Oh well, at least it gives me money for Dynasty Warriors 5 when it comes out at the end of the month! :)
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

I can't wait for this to come out. The graphics are amazing.
Sakura-chan

Post by Sakura-chan »

HotIce wrote:I've been drooling over this game for a while! Just so frustrated that they've keep pushing back the release date!
Same here :D !!! I've been waiting forever for this game to be released :love: !!! The Zelda saga is my all time favorite !! Can't get enough :D !
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Sakura-chan wrote: The Zelda saga is my all time favorite !! Can't get enough :D !
Mine too! Wind Waker was my whole reasoning for buying a GC to begin with! That, and I finally saved up the money... (only to watch about 2 months later they drop the price on the system by $50... grrr). lol. I love my GC though, I so don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. =D
Sakura-chan

Post by Sakura-chan »

HotIce wrote:
Sakura-chan wrote: The Zelda saga is my all time favorite !! Can't get enough :D !
Mine too! Wind Waker was my whole reasoning for buying a GC to begin with! That, and I finally saved up the money... (only to watch about 2 months later they drop the price on the system by $50... grrr). lol. I love my GC though, I so don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. =D
8O HotIce, we are bound to get along :jump !! The reason I bought my GC was to be able to play at Zelda too :D ! I also got the collection packs so I could run OoT and the others on it X| . Yes, I am way too much Zelda-addicted... /gg
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Sakura-chan wrote:
8O HotIce, we are bound to get along :jump !! The reason I bought my GC was to be able to play at Zelda too :D ! I also got the collection packs so I could run OoT and the others on it X| . Yes, I am way too much Zelda-addicted... /gg
hehehehe, I bet we will! :D

I have the OoT, I got at a used game store after trading in some unplayed PS1 games. I want the Collection that includes the 2 NES versions of Zelda! Its kind of expensive though for a used game. I still wants it! =D
Sakura-chan

Post by Sakura-chan »

HotIce wrote:
Sakura-chan wrote:
hehehehe, I bet we will! :D

I have the OoT, I got at a used game store after trading in some unplayed PS1 games. I want the Collection that includes the 2 NES versions of Zelda! Its kind of expensive though for a used game. I still wants it! =D
OoT rules ! /no1

I also have the collection you're talking about, so awesome to go back and replay through the old NES games :D. I'm sad they didn't include A Link to The Past though :l .

Right now, my sister's got the games and I think I'm starting to go crazy lol X| . I need my Zelda :drool lol.

Hum... I may be getting way off-topic here /swt hehe... now wait, the thread's name is Zelda fans :D ! I think I can classify myself into that category /no1 !
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

Sakura-chan wrote:
OoT rules ! /no1

I also have the collection you're talking about, so awesome to go back and replay through the old NES games :D. I'm sad they didn't include A Link to The Past though :l .

Right now, my sister's got the games and I think I'm starting to go crazy lol X| . I need my Zelda :drool lol.

Hum... I may be getting way off-topic here /swt hehe... now wait, the thread's name is Zelda fans :D ! I think I can classify myself into that category /no1 !
I still have my NES, SNES, and N64 - including the Zelda games that went along with it. (minus Zelda 2, which I haven't owned for a long time). I just -LOVE- the feel of the GC's controllers, they are so much more confortablconfortableor long periods of time than the NES/SNES/N64 are. That and I'm too lazy to hook up the NES/N64. I do keep my SNES hooked up - I'm addicted to Chrono Trigger. </off topic>

I would go crazy w/out my Zelda though - I love going back and playing Wind Waker, and OoT. I'm just really on edge for the new Zelda to come out... it looks -so- good. I use a screen shot as my MSN Avi. :P