2 free nights -- What game to play??

Topics on video games and platforms
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Just cuz he's my pal. You never ruin the cred of a pal. That's today's lesson for you, Cloud. "Never ruin the cred of a pal." File it away in your memory banks. (I'm sure you'll use it against me someday! ;))
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That makes sense to me. How long has he been your pal?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Oh, I don't know. Maybe six months -- maybe almost a year now. You'll have to ask Startyde. Maybe he has a better memory than I do. How long have we been pals, Cloud?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That is a hypothetical assumption.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

heehee! knew I was asking for that! Enough talking with the bot. :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

OK let's stop it now.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Okay, I've been slaving away at Castlevania for 24 hours now and I have a few questions for you true gamers ... How the heck do I save my progress? It is very frustrating to have to start from very early on every time I run out of health. And is there a way to get more health besides that one potion? I really am having fun with it, and I keep finding more things by accident -- like that there are really maps to that maze of a castle if you push something! I hit it once, but have no idea how I got it! :) Ugh. One thing I have found is that the further I go along, the more blood that flows! I was starting to giggle about the "M" rating because all the bad guys died with a puff of smoke. Now they splatter blood. But it's still pretty cartoony blood. Good stuff, really.

I think you guys who know more about games should try this one out. If I knew how to save my progress occasionally, I might have more patience for it. My boys' Bionicle game is the same way about saving... you can't. Every time you get killed, you go back to the beginning. Other than that, I'm having a ball!
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

jk