Tales of Symphonia

Topics on video games and platforms
naria
Kishin - Fierce God

Tales of Symphonia

Post by naria »

Has anyone here played Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube? It came out a few weeks ago and every time I go to a game store, they're always recommending it to me (since they know me well enough :)). But, of course I hesitated. Now they are out of stock. Should I be kicking myself for not having picked it up? I know they will get more, but there is another game coming out in 2 weeks that I want as well. So, has anyone played it??
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Quite a few people.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
naria
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by naria »

Wai, has no one played this yet?? :l
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

My roommate has it, and seems to like it a lot. Of course he's a Nintendork, so he's biased ever so slightly...still, the cel shading is awesome...
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Startyde wrote:he's a Nintendork, ...
Nintendork! :D eeeheeheeheeheehee! Gotta use that one!!