Anime Beta Awards 07'

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

star-phoenix wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:How does Nov 1st, 2nd and 3rd sound? That would be a Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's the weekend right after Halloween, so parties would be over with, and it's plenty of time before Thanksgiving vacations begin. That would be at least 3 weeks of preparation time and it's a weekday/weekend combo.

As soon as this is finalized, Goldknight generously offered to make a global announcement with the info, so there will be no need to sift through all of these posts.
Would you be able to extend it to Sunday as well? That would be awesome if you could.
Unfortunately I really can't do that. Originally, the submission period was going to be 48 hours, but I thought that may not be enough time. 72 hours is a little more reasonable. If you're unable to submit during that time, contact me directly and we can figure out a compromise for you if the situation merits one.

Additionally, Sajora and I need enough time to get the site together after submissions are received. If we are going to keep this event on schedule, then Nov 1st, 2nd and 3rd is the absolute latest we can do the submission period.

I have to answer a few PMs that are sitting in my inbox. I apologize for the delay but I'm not feeling all that well right now, so please bear with me. I promise to get back to everyone ASAP. Thanks for being so patient.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You seem quite eager for it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

A question was asked concerning the Animated Sequence category. No, you do not have to own the entire sequence. I feel the category will receive more interesting entries if that type of restriction is omitted. Of course, owning an entire sequence may give you an advantage, I cannot predict the behavior of voters. I'll let entrants formulate their own definition of what an animated sequence should be like/look like. Again, this category is optional for voters, so there should not be much to worry about.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What is that feeling like? Who made you the category will receive more interesting entries if that type of restriction is omitted ?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)