Beta Awards 07: Winners Announced

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Neat. /no1

Congratulations to all the winners :yay and thanks to the staff. :)
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

Super Congrats to all the winners!

:jump :elephant :jump

Thanks wELCOME cONSUMER, Zetsuai, Not Sir Phobos, and Syan for all your effort and hard work /no1

....and like everyone else, it was nice to see lots that I voted for win :D
logorzat
Kamisama - God

Post by logorzat »

A big congratulations to all the winners. Thank you so much to everyone who voted my cel. I really appreciate it. wELCOME cONSUMER and everyone else who worked on the awards this year you did such a good job. :hello
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

Congrats to everyone who participated and to everyone whose cel was just the right kind for a win!!! I appreciate those who voted for my 'lil LeeHo, who got 2nd in the Cute category. All the cels were outstanding. Thanks for another amazing Beta Awards!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I finally got home from work and was so happy to see the winning results! Thanks so much for the hard work you guys and gals put into making the awards possible for all of us! And I want to also thank everyone who made it possible for a few of my cels to win awards. :ghug: ARIGATO!!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Just wanted to say the voting was difficult with so much wonderful art to see. I wish I knew where everything was on a permanent basis so I could visit more often. Congratulations to all the winners!! Amazing pieces all of them.

*ahem* and thanks for picking one of my entries
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Congrats to all the winners! :yay

Thanks WC, Zetsuai, and NSP for planning, compiling, and counting everything. :) Thanks also to everyone who participated - it was nice looking at all that great art. :love:

Thanks also to everyone who voted for my pieces...
Penguinton
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Penguinton »

That was exciting. :D Congrats to all who won. And of course thanks to all those who did the actually work of setting it up and stuff. I really enjoyed it. :^^:
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Congrats to all who partisipated for it made it very hard to decide when time to vote came around.

And what do you know I finally won an award after 3 years of entering, of course Silvrdrago must be kicking his self for selling that one to me :P
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
JWR

Post by JWR »

Anyone else having a problem accessing the winner of the Animated catagory? I get a error 404 file not found on Zetsui's website page.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Penguinton
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Penguinton »

I did but refreashing the page fixed it for me.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

For you I will consider it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Yeah, refreshing helps if you run into a problem.

I'm about half way through emailing the winners with their trophies and emblems. I'll try to tackle the other half tonight or tomorrow.

If you've received your trophies/emblems and there is some kind of error, please let me know.

Congratulations to all the winners, participants and voters. Couldn't have happened without ya'll :wink:
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Silvrdrago
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Silvrdrago »

JWR wrote: And what do you know I finally won an award after 3 years of entering, of course Silvrdrago must be kicking his self for selling that one to me :P
(Kick) ouch! :hurt:

Good to hear it Joe! congrates! but seeing as how i picked up some myself so not to hurt (sniffle)....... :wink:
akadro
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by akadro »

Thanks to wELCOME cONSUMER, Zetsuai, Not Sir Phobos, and Syan for organising so well this event, congrat to all winners. I finally won something after 3 years participating :D lot of fun this year,

dro