Reproduction cel poll

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.

How should Reproduction cels be entered in the 2010 Beta Cel Awards

Poll ended at Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Reproduction cels should not be entered in the 2010 Beta Cel Awards
28%
Reproduction cels shoud be entered in all catagories
13%
Reproduction cels should only be in their own catagory
60%

Total votes: 47

JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Reproduction cel poll

Post by JWR »

Poll will run for 7 days.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
JWR

Post by JWR »

Just a reminder there is 1 day left to have your voice heard on this subject.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

I'm still indecisive over repros being accepted or not. While I would love to give certain series such as Naruto, 90's Disney films and even the latest Miyazaki films a chance to be entered in the cel awards, many of them are mass produced cels from the same sequence. I think it would be best if there were restrictions over which series with them can be entered such as ones that were made with cels.