Should contestants be allowed to vote for their own art?

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.

Should contestants be allowed to vote for their own artwork?

Contestants SHOULD be allowed to vote for their own artwork
85%
Contestant should NOT be allowed to vote for their own artwork
15%

Total votes: 59

zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I think many of us find it difficult to maintain an air of open-mindedness when there is someone who is clearly not open-minded at all, constantly beating his or her opinions into our skulls. I'm all for listening to other people's thoughts, but usually people drop something when they find that they have little support for their idea/thought/whatever. In this case, a person refuses to do so. He brought this topic up before, and it was ignored or shot down. And yet, here we are again. So, ok. We all vote in a poll, and let's hope the poll is able to put the issue to rest, finally.

There's a lot of frustration flying around both here and .. well, everywhere right now. The whole world seems to be on edge. It just so happens, I think, that there's a person here who is grating on the nerves of a number of folks, and that person has become the target of built-up frustration and anger. Is it right? Heck no. But, consideration works both ways.

Gonzai is correct, we should be ignoring the banter if we don't like it. And I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.... *looks for the ignore user button*
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Gonzai wrote:I don't understand it.
It's called "postcount +1" :P

I hope to get my personalized moniker before I hit 10 years on the 'Slug.