Discussion: Number of entries to qualify for awards

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Discussion: Number of entries to qualify for awards

Post by JWR »

Number of entries per category. What's the minimum entries to be in the awards and have awards given?

I think that there should be at least 3 to be have 1 award 4 to have 2 awards 5 or more to have 3 awards.

I do believe that those who enter in a catagory that has less than 3 entries should have the chance to make an additional entry in a different catagory.

What do you think?
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I agree. I don't think that a category should be eliminated because it has less than the five entries needed. Just give fewer awards. It'll be easier for the organizers and the participants to do so. Otherwise, you'll have entrants scrambling around to re-submit artwork to other categories at the last minute(and organizers staying up to make sure that the entries are received and are in working order on the website),
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

sounds like a good idea to me. :)