Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest 2016!!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
nowherekid85
Kamisama - God

Re: Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest 2016!!! VOTING IS DONE! Awards Creation in Progress!

Post by nowherekid85 »

Thanks for everybody's patience, Brandon is still working on the awards! Most have been done, but we are waiting for them all to be completed before announcing the winners! So hang in there, and believe me the awards are worth the wait!!
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest 2016!!! VOTING IS DONE! Awards Creation in Progress!

Post by Jadeduo »

Brandon has done a really good job the few sneak peaks I've gotten have been really impressive!
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

There is going to be a delay on the announcement, Brandon is still working on the awards there are only four left but he needs a little more time! Everyone cheer him on and wish him Good Luck on his finals this week, he will try and squeeze them out between tests. :cheers
star-phoenix
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by star-phoenix »

GOOD LUCK on the finals and AWESOME job Brandon!!!!!
Emeraldas
Anime Geek

Post by Emeraldas »

Good luck for the final et Thanks :bounce
Brandon_T

Post by Brandon_T »

Thanks friends!!

Just finished my finals AND the awards today!

Jadeduo will handle the rest I think. I had fun making them, thanks for being patient!

CELS RULE! :D
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Brandon had his final, final this morning and was able to finish the last award.

He did a great job and they are all custom, to the category so there is a different looking award for each category! I enjoy them quite alot!! Congratulations to all the winners!!

http://abcelcontest2016.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Stay tuned for the 2017 sketch contest me and Tarakatsuki will flip roles again, she will run the thread and I will stay more in the BG. Be prepared for a huge overhaul of the awards, we both feel the categories have gotten a little stale and will be making some changes to the contest as an experiment, to drum up interest again. We will also try and recruit Brandon again for awards creator next year!

Thanks to all that participated and we look forward to next year!
Trudy
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest 2016!!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Post by Trudy »

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks so much to everyone who helped run the contest! So happy I was able to participate (and place!) for the first time. :D
Actively Collecting:
Escaflowne, Gokinjo Monogatari, Infinite Ryvius, Record of Lodoss War, Revolutionary Girl Utena
Looking for select cels from:
CardCaptor Sakura, Daria, Fushigi Yuugi, Gall Force, Gokinjo Monogatari, Gunsmith Cats, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Kaito St. Tail, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oniisama E, Please Save My Earth, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Looking for production artwork from:
Ashita no Nadja, Full Metal Panic!, Juuni Kokki, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, NANA, Princess Tutu
Emeraldas
Anime Geek

Post by Emeraldas »

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you very much for those who voted for me. :hello :multi :kiss

I will put the Awards in my Gallery during the day :jump
Brandon_T

Post by Brandon_T »

Emeraldas wrote:Congratulations to all the winners and thank you very much for those who voted for me. :hello :multi :kiss

I will put the Awards in my Gallery during the day :jump

Awesome!!

EVERYONE BETTER PUT THEIR AWARDS ON THEIR SITES!!! (I mean...if you want to)

:)
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

LOL Brandon... :rollin
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I'm a bit late responding to this but I've been super busy lately. First of all thanks to everyone who had a hand in running the contest this year! Also, awesome awards Brandon! I really appreciate the time and effort you obviously put into creating specialized rewards for each category and I have indeed put my awards up on my rubberslug site. Secondly, I want to thank everyone who voted for my submissions and congrats to all of the other winners! Thanks everyone and have a happy New Year!
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

I'm pretty late on this...
But, thank you Jadeduo, Nowherekid85, and Brandon_T for doing a great awards competition! /no1
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted for my entries! :yay

The awards on my gallery? I haven't even put most of those cels up on my gallery (well, except for the Patlabor cel, that's up)...
and, I'm a few contests and years behind on that. /sry
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

You're Welcome GuyvarIII.... No worries... *is also behind, even though she has run the contests the last few years*

:emb /wah
"Any idea is a good idea except the non-happy ones. Those we push down deep inside where you'll never, ever, ever, EVER find them!" - Princess Unikitty

http://www.jadeduo.net Please Stay By My Side, In My Dreams - Sailor Moon, DBZ, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Tsubasa...

Actively Searching for: Saiyuki Burial (Anything), CCS Episodes 65-67, and Primo Sailor Jupiter Cels

Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest - Grand Poobah, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Grand Poobah, 2015
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Survey Wench, 2016, 2017

Still lurking around Beta, but most days you can find me in the Cel Chat... http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ Come Join US!
Also rebooted the FB page, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/348416495554600/
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

Late as well, but I'd like to thank JD and everyone involved for running this years awards :hello . I'm surprised that I won some :^^: . I'll try to upload them to my gallery as soon as I can 8) .