Sketch Contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Area to post questions, comments, and discussions regarding this annual contest.
iceman57
Senpai - Elder

Post by iceman57 »

GuyvarIII wrote: Action - Entry 4
Bio-Booster Armor Guyver OVA (1989-92)
Voted for this impressive artwork full of energy :D
THE ART OF ANIME Cultural Exhibition
HD video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS51tjKlhB0
Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/theartofanime
Yuri-chan
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Yuri-chan »

Wow. O.O That was fast....

Thank you to Rei and everyone who helped make the awards possible! Congratulations to all the winners!

I am excited to win a Silver in Cute. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my Saiunkoku Chibis. ^.^
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

I feel like such a trophy whore. Thanks everyone! :D

Thanks everyone for the hard work organizing!

Finally, thanks for posting where you're items are from Guyvar. A couple of your items definitely caught my eye. Plus I love that scene from Bleach. :rollin
Kaona
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Kaona »

An extra huge THANK YOU to Bulleta . :kiss Without her, everyone would still be waiting and waiting and waiting for those trophies...she is awesome!

Rei and Zero - it was a pleasure working with the best teacher and computer nerd out there.

Syan, what can I say? You truly are a trophy whore, congratulations! :yourock:
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

I'm happy to win, it was all in good fun. And boy are the results out fast! Thank you to the organisers, all who helped to make this contest a success and those who voted for my artwork! :)
bulleta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by bulleta »

Kaona wrote:An extra huge THANK YOU to Bulleta . :kiss Without her, everyone would still be waiting and waiting and waiting for those trophies...she is awesome!
Aw, no problem. It was my pleasure. Thanks for letting me mess with your artwork. :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for my pieces! :D And thanks to Rei & Z for organizing it all!
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Thanks to everyone who worked on the Sketch Awards this year, and another big thanks to everyone who voted for my artwork.
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Nice job everyone! The trophies look great! Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to everyone who made the 2010 sketch awards possible! It was fun! :D
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Kaona wrote:An extra huge THANK YOU to Bulleta . :kiss Without her, everyone would still be waiting and waiting and waiting for those trophies...she is awesome!
But, Kaona, without your awesome drawings, the whole thing would look rather dull! ;). You rock, too, girlie! Thanks for putting up with my nagging you for graphics files! :dgrin (And thanks for letting bulleta do the finishing work :D)
Kaona wrote:Rei and Zero - it was a pleasure working with the best teacher and computer nerd out there.
:rollin And it was a pleasure to work with you, too :). Your art is gorgeous!

I gotta add that I feel we owe a huge thanks to bulleta for being so fast with the personal trophies. She got the list late last night and had them all ready for me this morning. The girl is insane (insane, but awesome)!! :D *hugs bulleta*

Rei - Working with you was a blast :). Now we just need to go out for a beer one of these years... :D. Maybe a trip to Philly for cheesesteaks & Yuengling, perhaps? ;)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Wow what a great job y'all did on the awards this year. I'm in awe at how smooth everything went. Very well done. I also can't believe how fast the results and awards were out! 8O Man y'all are efficient. :bow :bow :bow
I also wanted to thank those who votes for my pieces. I'm so happy to have won some awards. There were also some sketches that I fell in love with from other galleries. It's nice to see who owned them now so I can visit them frequently. :)
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Tomuki

Post by Tomuki »

Thank you very much to all who organised, ran and helped with the contest. Your hard work really stood out to make this year’s awards so commendably enjoyable /thx

Also, thanks to everyone who submitted such beautiful entries. Congrats to all the winning pieces and thanks to those who voted some of mine in amongst them :)
benten
Kamisama - God

Post by benten »

Thanks to all of those involved in producing this very impressively executed contest.

The speed with which the awards were announced and posted was breath-taking.

Also, love the award icons - distinctive & cute.
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Was there a "Most Votes" award this year? We were curious about which piece got the most votes but we couldn't find the award. /eyes:
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Angelic-Lair wrote:Was there a "Most Votes" award this year? We were curious about which piece got the most votes but we couldn't find the award. /eyes:
Nope! We're bucking the trend this time ;).
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Flawless !!
Thanks to everyone so much for all your hard work to get this up and running, the event was a delight to enter!!:yourock: :yourock:

And congrats to all the winners :bny :bny :bny
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali